Team Ico-Shadow Colossus Secrets-Last Guardian Fumito Ueda

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
ZenLogikos
128-bit

Re: Team Ico

Post by ZenLogikos »

CRTGAMER wrote:According to Wiki Pal cover inspired by surrealist artist Giorgio de Chirico and his work, The Nostalgia of the infinite.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ico
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nostal ... e_Infinite

More than just inspiring the cover art, Chirico's work inspired Ueda himself in designing the game...thematically and the title - ChirICO...the reasoning behind the game's pronunciation.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Having wrapped up on Ico, I still have exploring urge in gaming. I have played thru Tomb Raider years ago on the PC, hated those tank controls. So rediscovering Tomb Raider on the PS2 Anniversary edition. Wow! So much better, and have figured out all the somersault flips. (Hold L1) Okay T-Rex I am ready for you!

Great Links and funny comic in case anyone missed these.

I did discover what looks to obviously be made up or hopefully just maybe, proposed betas of ICO for PS2 and PS3.

Any ideals or comments?
Attachments
ICO PS2
ICO PS2
Ico PS2.JPG (166.94 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
ICO PS3
ICO PS3
Ico PS3.JPG (199.87 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

CRTGAMER wrote:Having wrapped up on Ico, I still have exploring urge in gaming. I have played thru Tomb Raider years ago on the PC, hated those tank controls. So rediscovering Tomb Raider on the PS2 Anniversary edition. Wow! So much better, and have figured out all the somersault flips. (Hold L1) Okay T-Rex I am ready for you!

I did discover what looks to obviously be made up or hopefully just maybe, proposed betas of ICO for PS2 and PS3.

Any ideals or comments?

Yeah, those are fake, but one could only dream of an ICO or Shadow remake on the PS3.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
tahoe2
32-bit

Post by tahoe2 »

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:
CRTGAMER wrote:Having wrapped up on Ico, I still have exploring urge in gaming. I have played thru Tomb Raider years ago on the PC, hated those tank controls. So rediscovering Tomb Raider on the PS2 Anniversary edition. Wow! So much better, and have figured out all the somersault flips. (Hold L1) Okay T-Rex I am ready for you!

Any ideals or comments?

Yeah, those are fake, but one could only dream of an ICO or Shadow remake on the PS3.

Maybe they will if Last guardian sales go through the roof. But they probably won't, I don't think.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

tahoe2 wrote:
Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:

Any ideals or comments?

Maybe they will if Last guardian sales go through the roof. But they probably won't, I don't think.

They may do it if Sony holds out a nice wad of cash. I know God of War collection sold well. It would appeal especially to those that had to sell their PS2's to be able to afford a PS3.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

I would just love to see an ICO continuation 720p on PS2 according to that fake cover above. Never happen, with all the Guitar Heroes sending the PS2 into a shameful end. Would maybe have been feasible a year earlier; Gran Turismo 4 and Tourist Trophy even had a 1080i mode. Still can only wish the what if ...........
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Xtincthed
32-bit

Post by Xtincthed »

I watched the trailers for The Last Guardian.. can't wait to get my hands on it!
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Whoo Hoo how did this get by.

The Soundtrack:

http://www.amazon.com/Ico-Melody-Mist-Michiru-Oshima/dp/B00005V4GL
Attachments
Ico CD Front.jpg
Ico CD Front.jpg (59.95 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
Ico CD Back.jpg
Ico CD Back.jpg (48.58 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
Last edited by CRTGAMER on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

CRTGAMER wrote:The Soundtrack:*snip*

Do we really want to be posting links to Sony soundtrack rips?
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Fixed. :oops: