YOUTUBE!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Re: YOUTUBE!

Post by Erik_Twice »

Why does it have so much ugly whitespace??? It makes my blog look profesional or something.

I hate the obsession big sites have with new and updated layourts. It means they turn to shit.
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
benderx
Next-Gen

Post by benderx »

Today Google image search "safe search off" was removed. I'm not the only one.
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

^ Well...shit.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

benderx wrote:Today Google image search "safe search off" was removed. I'm not the only one.

So now you can't find boobs? What the hell man :lol:
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

benderx wrote:Today Google image search "safe search off" was removed. I'm not the only one.

I don't log in to google, but I still see a setting there for it.

Turn on SafeSearch to filter sexually explicit content from your search results.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I don't like the new layout either. That new left bar is irritating. It could have just as easily been placed at the top of the page and would have made the page look more professional. The way it is now, it's just....there. Looks poorly designed.

As for the insistence on name changing, that bothers me too. I rarely ad things to my page, but I do work for an organization with a page that I have to update from time to time (I'm doing it right now, actually). Even though I've selected the "Organization" option several times for why I'm not going to re-name the page, it still asks me every other time I log-in. It's just frustrating and stupid :?
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

It's pretty much all bad these days, youtube, Facebook, usatoday (requires facebook just to make comments), the horrible layout on the Xbox 360. I remember how awesome the internet was when I first discovered it. Things are so corporate and advertising heavy now
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

Gamerforlife wrote:It's pretty much all bad these days, youtube, Facebook, usatoday (requires facebook just to make comments), the horrible layout on the Xbox 360. I remember how awesome the internet was when I first discovered it. Things have been corporate and advertising heavy for at least 15 years

FTFY
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Gamerforlife wrote:It's pretty much all bad these days, youtube, Facebook, usatoday (requires facebook just to make comments), the horrible layout on the Xbox 360. I remember how awesome the internet was when I first discovered it. Things have been corporate and advertising heavy for at least 15 years

FTFY

And of course they weren't as much back then because many people were only connected through dialup so not taking as much bandwitdh and paying per minute for AOL. :lol:
ExedExes
Next-Gen

Post by ExedExes »

Hobie-wan wrote:And of course they weren't as much back then because many people were only connected through dialup so not taking as much bandwitdh and paying per minute for AOL. :lol:

and spending those precious minutes in their vast download libraries getting all sorts of new DOS games and world files for ZZT :lol:
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.