I just joined lockerz, and I don't see the point of it.

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

I just joined lockerz, and I don't see the point of it.

Post by BoringSupreez »

I mean, what reason is there for lockerz to exist? How are they supposed to make any money off this site? If you are wondering what lockerz is, this will tell you: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 719AAiv30x
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: I just joined lockerz, and I don't see the point of it.

Post by Hobie-wan »

Haven't we had at least 2 threads about this? To be fair the second was a spammer that was quickly stuff into a wood chipper never to be heard from again. :twisted:

Not that Supreez is a spammer. :)
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Hobie-wan wrote:Haven't we had at least 2 threads about this? To be fair the second was a spammer that was quickly stuff into a wood chipper never to be heard from again. :twisted:

Not that Supreez is a spammer. :)

I didn't know there had been other topics about this. And to confirm what you are saying, no, I am not a spammer. You should see what lockerz hath wrought upon IGN's forums though. Spam city. Not that IGN's forums weren't already spam filled.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

I know you're not a spammer. I was just poking fun. :)

There was another member that joined and posted about it, at which point the rest of us went WTF? Then the poster realized what garbage it was. There was a spammer a little later that made the standard first and only post of "Hey guys I found this cool new site and and its awseomezorz I already got a PS3, XB360, and a Hummer from the site even though I'm only 16 LOLZ", which of course was deleted immediately after.