I think I mentioned this idea to someone when the Nintendo DS first came out — the DS’s touch screen would be perfect for those great Lucas Art point and click adventure games like Monkey Island.
Well a few months later, we have a SCUMMVM emulator for Nintendo’s Dual Screen Wonder.
Can’t wait to see how this progresses 🙂
Features of the latest version:
CD audio is supported using IMA-ADPCM compressed WAV files
• Direct file system support now works on the M3 and Supercard
• An on-screen keyboard to name saves
• Interact with the zoomed view by swapping the screens over with X
• Zoom in/out by holding L and pressing A or B
• Scroll the screen with the pen while holding L
• Improved the way the zoomed view follows the talking character
• Music support in FM TOWNS games
• Sound volume improved, and sound glitching fixed
• Left handed mode
• Help screen added
• D-pad controls in the front end
• Numerous other bug fixes
Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network or Amazon Associates.