Have you ever wanted to listen to Dave and John talk for almost four hours in one sitting? Now’s your chance! This show features lengthy discussions about the meaning of the word “offensive,” lots of needless genuflecting about Borderlands 2 and X-Com Enemy Unknown, a pair of sad answers about what game each host would buy if money were no object, and – as a “bonus” – an unaired show that was recorded last month chock full of iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S3 discussion, jocularity about fraud, and some surprisingly interesting discussion about retro compilations. Clear your calendar and dig in!
We’re on Twitter: @racketboypodcst
RSS Feed: http://www.racketboy.com/podcast/feed/
- (“Invitation from Another World – Select”- Deathsmiles Soundtrack)
- News For the Retro Gamer
- Forum Thread of the Fortnight
- (“Lost Forest – Stage B – 1” – Deathsmiles Soundtrack)
- **BONUS: Unreleased September 20, 2012 Podcast Recording**
- (“Burning Halloween Town – Stage A-1 – Staff” – Deathsmiles Soundtrack)
Do you have something to add? Do you have questions about this episode? Do you want to heap scorn or praise? Please let us know below, on Twitter at @rackteboypodcst, in the forums, or email us at podcast at racketboy dot com.