Dreamcast VMU dust cap.

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
Xelyx
32-bit

Dreamcast VMU dust cap.

Post by Xelyx »

Does anyone know where I can get a regular white one? I couldn't find anything on Ebay and it doesn't seem like something you'd see at any online retailers. Any help is appreciated.
vlame
Next-Gen

Re: Dreamcast VMU dust cap.

Post by vlame »

Xelyx wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a regular white one? I couldn't find anything on Ebay and it doesn't seem like something you'd see at any online retailers. Any help is appreciated.

^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
BRIK
Next-Gen

Post by BRIK »

Those things are way too easy to lose.
Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Post by dedalusdedalus »

Your best bet is to buy a New in Box VMU and sell off your old one. New in box VMUs are still pretty common, and won't cost you an insane premium over a loose VMU.
Segatari2002
24-bit

Post by Segatari2002 »

I've got a few extras lying around in my workshop I think. If you like I can look to be sure and maybe send one out to you?
Currently owned; Colecovision, Master System, TG-16/CD, SNES, Genesis/CD Mk1/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Jaguar/CD, Xbox, Wii, and PS3!!!

Dreamcast Tracker; 209 of 248 NTSC-U games collected.

My B/S/T Thread; viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31756

Also, if anyone has the case art for Popful Mail (Sega CD), I'd like to speak with you!
Xelyx
32-bit

Post by Xelyx »

vlame wrote:
Xelyx wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a regular white one? I couldn't find anything on Ebay and it doesn't seem like something you'd see at any online retailers. Any help is appreciated.

It actually took me a second to get that one. Nice.
Xelyx
32-bit

Post by Xelyx »

Segatari2002 wrote:I've got a few extras lying around in my workshop I think. If you like I can look to be sure and maybe send one out to you?

That would be awesome. Thank you.
Cleric

Post by Cleric »

Xelyx wrote:
Segatari2002 wrote:I've got a few extras lying around in my workshop I think. If you like I can look to be sure and maybe send one out to you?

I know this is definitely bumping a dead topic, but do you happen to still have those dust caps? (And if so, any in the transparent blue color?) Thanks in advance!
JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

Cleric wrote:
Xelyx wrote:

I know this is definitely bumping a dead topic, but do you happen to still have those dust caps? (And if so, any in the transparent blue color?) Thanks in advance!

The user hasn't been around for 5 years... Don't hold your breath. And don't necro-bump old threads to beg for stuff.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Maybe it seems wasteful but I'll leave this here. You can from $5 up SHIPPED on ebay buy a new in box VMU which has the paperwork, box obviously, and the cap not missing plus untouched by a mysterious past.

That's why you can't buy the caps, they're so damn cheap people either don't care, or they toss em out and buy new.