6%
Genesis
13%
SNES
26%

Total votes: 109

skyknight
128-bit

Re: Which Custom Game Cases Would You Like?

Post by skyknight »

ImageImageImageImage

Alright, I got this during the weekend, I do love the boxes. One could almost fit all my Dreamcast collections! There are just some craftsmanship flaws as you could see on the edges of the Dreamcast box, but that's a minor issue for me.
Xionraserei1
64-bit

Post by Xionraserei1 »

The top Dreamcast graphic should stay stuck down if you run your finger on it on the edges. I think the temperature difference in transit made the sides come up a little. Correct me if I am wrong but I think that will solve it.

Actually, you know it almost looks like it had moved a bit to the left of the box? Thats really odd. If the graphic reaches all the way to the other side you might want to trim it off with a straight edge. Maybe its distortion due to perspective but it looks off center by alot.

I have no problems making a smaller graphics to fit it better and ship it to you at no cost as well :)
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit

Post by I Feel Asleep!! »

I don't think this is even entirely what is being talked about in this thread, but I do know I need custom game cases for:

Earthbound
Super Castlevania

Anyone can help me out here?
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

I Feel Asleep!! wrote:I don't think this is even entirely what is being talked about in this thread, but I do know I need custom game cases for:

Earthbound
Super Castlevania

Anyone can help me out here?

Universal game cases

and

www.thecoverproject.net for the official inserts

:wink:
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit

Yeah I am aware of that, but alas, I am lazy and hardly ever have the time for anything these days between school and work and sleep, so I admit I am taking the lazy way out and am hoping someone can hook me up with one, and I'll pay and whatnot.
YoshiEgg25
Next-Gen

Post by YoshiEgg25 »

This thread is actually about boxes that hold a bunch of carts or disks, not just one. Basically a storage unit that looks cool.
Gaming accomplishments:
Nibbler (marathon): 251,169,160 / Nibbler (one life): 5,263,360 (WR)
Donkey Kong: 423,100 [L12-1] (150th place as of 2019-01-15)
Super Smash Bros. (N64): Ranked top 5 in Wisconsin from Q1 2016 to Q2 2017
Shrek SuperSlam: won largest tournament in game's history (Shrekfest 2018)

Speedrun.com Profile (contains multiple WRs)
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

YoshiEgg25 wrote:This thread is actually about boxes that hold a bunch of carts or disks, not just one. Basically a storage unit that looks cool.

She already mentioned that

I Feel Asleep!! wrote:I don't think this is even entirely what is being talked about in this thread, but I do know I need custom game cases...
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit

Haha thanks for backing me up. :mrgreen: I didn't really want to make a new thread asking for two little custom cases, and I didn't know WHO to ask, so hence I put it here. Anyone can help out a lazy student? :oops: :lol:

But in relevance to the topic, those storage cases in the original posted link are pretty rad. I'd vote for Genesis, with SNES as a close second. If N64 was on the list, I'd choose that.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Can we order a Sega box that writes Mega Drive on the side, instead of Genesis? Yeah I know fat chance.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

Do we have an estimated cost per box yet? That is going to make a huge difference whether I would be interested in them. I would want to use them for storage of my accessories rather than games. Also I would be interested in something special for my gameboy games since those tend to not be able to displayed properly.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |