What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
stickem
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by stickem »

marurun wrote:Blazing Heroea looks like ass but is actually a good game. One of those looks can be deceiving things. Still, not a good substitute for Shining Force III.

True, battles take forever from the get go. Plus, i already have the game lol. I need to give my own copy another go. It is the Mystaria version I never see but still about a $150 value difference
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

:shock: Six 8½-hour shifts next week at Food Lion and three 7-hour shifts at Duck Donuts which is opening back up!

:) Got a food processor recently and I can't wait to try it out. I'm thinking mixed-berry sorbet and maybe some homemade peanut butter ice cream made with homemade peanut butter.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

stickem wrote:I've been wanting to play shining force 3 forever and just put it off. Finally find a decent price on ebay and the seller shops me fucking blazing heroes.

Still waiting on this. My game went to another person and didnt move at all for a week. Suddenly today it's in Massachusetts,instead of Pittsburgh, where the guy lives. I guess its touring the east coast. Of course I sent the guy that purchased blazing heroes his game and it got to Pittsburgh in 3 days. I guess usps is fucked up up there due to covid is what I'm hearing. I haven't really had to make any ebay claims, so I hope by waiting on this I'm not screwing up any refund rule or something.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Had a close friend with some mental health problems explode on me and the rest of our friend group for the billionth time last night. He always ends up apologizing and we let him back into the group, but I think yesterday was the final straw for all of us. He's one of my best friends but I'm sick of seeing him make terrible choices that we all try to steer him away from.
It's still pretty upsetting but I feel a bit relieved.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Made a meme for a Simpson meme group that is pretty well received.
Attachments
103794621_3005954109459628_4868452145473900149_n.jpg
103794621_3005954109459628_4868452145473900149_n.jpg (78.13 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

My girlfriend of two years and I broke up. I moved most of my stuff back into my parents. I don't really know how I feel.

My BST Thread
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Ugggghhhhh...sorry to hear that. That’s really rough. Sorry, SamuraiMegas.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

SamuraiMegas wrote:My girlfriend of two years and I broke up. I moved most of my stuff back into my parents. I don't really know how I feel.

You're going to feel a lot of different things. My advice is to let those feelings come, just don't do anything with lasting consequences (e.g. going on a tirade on her Facebook or something).
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

:shock: a few days ago at Duck Donuts someone left a $100 tip!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

MrPopo wrote:
SamuraiMegas wrote:My girlfriend of two years and I broke up. I moved most of my stuff back into my parents. I don't really know how I feel.

You're going to feel a lot of different things. My advice is to let those feelings come, just don't do anything with lasting consequences (e.g. going on a tirade on her Facebook or something).

I still do care about her and wouldn't do anything like that. The most I've done is posted 1 sentence saying we broke up. I got the last of my stuff today, I saved our prom pics and a few others I'll know I will want when I'm older. Now I gotta delete the pics on my phone.

My BST Thread