The Official Nathan Barnatt Rise to Fame/Appreciation Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Re: The Official Nathan Barnatt Rise to Fame/Appreciation Thread

Post by Xeogred »

Redifer wrote:I like the older Talking Classics stuff. The Sega CD episode is one of my absolute favs on the internet. However I don't really find much humor in the "ASSASSINS CREED" diving and the falling down in front of unsuspecting people kind of gets old, but that's just me. I'm not really into slapstick, at least when it is done ad nauseam. Still, I wish the guy success and if he makes it bug, then that is awesome!

That's the stuff I like about Keith the most, the E3 videos had me laughing so hard. More into awkward humor myself I guess.
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

I've got nothing against the guy personally, but I don't find him to be funny in the slightest. Not even a chuckle. It all just seems far too over the top for me.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
Redifer
128-bit

Post by Redifer »

Yeah, you can't please everyone and I don't think he or I or anyone else should try.
sbk
64-bit

Post by sbk »

Yea i hope he does make it. I found Racketboy through him so works out pretty well.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

BurningDoom wrote:I've got nothing against the guy personally...

Um, this is the Nathan Barnatt Appreciation Thread. And if you haven't watched his TMNT review, you should as it's pure gold.
Arbitern1
128-bit

Post by Arbitern1 »

BurningDoom wrote:I've got nothing against the guy personally, but I don't find him to be funny in the slightest. Not even a chuckle. It all just seems far too over the top for me.

Your done. All out of bullets. The big buck is running by.

Anyway...Doesn Nathan frequent the site anymore? He did when i joined.
baphomet_irl
128-bit

Post by baphomet_irl »

alienjesus wrote:
baphomet_irl wrote:ahh this is interesting - I never knew he was an RB member and tbh I got kinda annoyed because I thought he was 'slagging us' (i.e. gaming 'geeks') now that I know he is into it himself thats pretty cool :)

With the amount of rare games, consoles and arcade cabinets in his videos, I'm always surprised when people get this idea. Guy doesn't fork out for all that just to take the piss.

yeah in retrospect thats true, the one I saw him in had just one arcade cabinet in the video so I thought maybe he had 'borrowed' it or something :p
'In the end it didn't work out. It was tough, but those were great days and I've never met anybody who regretted buying a Dreamcast.'
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

I've enjoyed quite a bit of his stuff. So, whatever news he is about to share, congrats! I hope it all goes well for him. I find him pretty darn funny most of the time. His facial expressions are pretty good. His dancing blows me away. His slide at the end of him bunkbed is ingenious.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Arbitern1 wrote:Anyway...Doesn Nathan frequent the site anymore? He did when i joined.

Like a lot of us, he's got a lot going on, but apparently he still stops by when he has the time. And if he doesn't break the news by next week (especially if he doesn't post by next Thursday) I'll let ya know what's up.
gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

Arbitern1 wrote:Anyway...Doesn Nathan frequent the site anymore? He did when i joined.

He still does. Just to post links to his latest videos.

:roll: