Another DC VGA Problem....

Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
SaturnX03
8-bit

Post by SaturnX03 »

Well, I tested it at my brother's house again and it works! Can you believe that!? Ugh.....well, I've given up. Contacted every manufacturer's technical support that I could and read every manual that I can and contacted every expert on the subject (you guys) and decided that my TV does not like my Dreamcast. Period. I'm going to buy a VGA-To-Whatever will work or just wait until Friday since my CRT monitor is getting upgraded to a LCD Flat Screen. I'm going to test it with my Dreamcast within every return period until I get one that works.

I thank you again for all the help and I truly thank you Racketboy. I love the Dreamcast with VGA!! (Seriously! My brother and I stayed up most of the night kicking our friend's rear ends in Soul Calibur in beautiful 480p :-p)
My signature has no character. It is not mature enough to even have 1 character, let alone a 400 limit.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Glad I could help :) I hope your next display works like a charm with it :)
SaturnX03
8-bit

Post by SaturnX03 »

Unimportant Update:

Oh, guess what? I bought a little Magnavox HDTV with VGA support to replace my CRT Monitor and the Dreamcast booted up beautifully! I am now doing a Picture in Picture of my DC with Soul Calibur and surfing the web (though I had to use the other ports for Soul Calibur to type this up.) Awesome. Just beautiful! Now I'm off to kick some more rear in full glory!
My signature has no character. It is not mature enough to even have 1 character, let alone a 400 limit.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

SaturnX03 wrote:Unimportant Update:

Oh, guess what? I bought a little Magnavox HDTV with VGA support to replace my CRT Monitor and the Dreamcast booted up beautifully! I am now doing a Picture in Picture of my DC with Soul Calibur and surfing the web (though I had to use the other ports for Soul Calibur to type this up.) Awesome. Just beautiful! Now I'm off to kick some more rear in full glory!

Sweet! Hope you enjoy it!