Magic Knight Ray Earth............Nero Problems

Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
NeoRage
64-bit

Post by NeoRage »

Thank you for the help lordofduct and pullmyfinger!

I got it to work right after I renamed the first line of the cue file to the name of the bin file, My mistake was renaming the cue file to a txt file! I just opened the cue file with note pad made the changes and saved it :D

Thanks for explaining how the files function lordofduct, It feels good to understand the things I'm working with here!
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

So is the game good? I think I have a copy around here. I never tried it, but a friend of mine did one time he came over. Looked like one of those rare RPGs that has some actual humor in it.
NeoRage
64-bit

Post by NeoRage »

Mozgus wrote:So is the game good? I think I have a copy around here. I never tried it, but a friend of mine did one time he came over. Looked like one of those rare RPGs that has some actual humor in it.

I think it's really cool, I got past the fact that it's main characters are 14 year old girls :P I haven't got to any battles yet, But I think it's cool that the game starts in Tokyo Tower and your player makes funny comments about almost everything you can see(If you push the button while against the item).

I think it'll be a comedy RPG, which will be really refreshing after all the GTA and Oblivion I've played :lol:
lordofduct
Next-Gen

Post by lordofduct »

The game is really good... though I got stuck at this one point and have yet to play it any more... im lazy.
www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog

Space Puppy Studios - games for gamers by gamers
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

Yeah, I liked it, but I hardly played it or watched the series, my brother did play it a lot more
NeoRage
64-bit

Post by NeoRage »

Pullmyfinger wrote:Yeah, I liked it, but I hardly played it or watched the series, my brother did play it a lot more

WoW, I didn't even know there was a series! I think they've made enough anime to last a few lifetimes :D
lordofduct
Next-Gen

Post by lordofduct »

NeoRage wrote:
Pullmyfinger wrote:Yeah, I liked it, but I hardly played it or watched the series, my brother did play it a lot more

WoW, I didn't even know there was a series! I think they've made enough anime to last a few lifetimes :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why I find this funny... but I do...
www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog

Space Puppy Studios - games for gamers by gamers
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

lordofduct wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why I find this funny... but I do...

Some of us don't watch anime anymore. I didn't know there was a series, but I could have taken a guess based on the look of the game.
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

They used to show it some 8 years ago, never really caught my attention, I must've watched the first episode and some other 3 or 4 random ones
kommiekazie
8-bit

Post by kommiekazie »

just so you know, most of coolrom.com's ROM files/cue sheets are screwed up and need to be re-named and what not.