The Top 10 16-bit Games

Post game-related video clips here
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Re: The Top 10 16-bit Games

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

Great production on this video.
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATED trade list
noiseredux wrote:Playing on your GBA/PSP you can be watching a movie/TV show/playing another RPG on your TV and then just look at the screen every once in a while
ExedExes
Next-Gen

Post by ExedExes »

YOU USED 2 GAMES THAT WERE FROM THE SAME SERIES!

/perfectionistfanboi

Maybe Super Metroid could have been a better fit, after all? :lol:
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
Ben
24-bit

Post by Ben »

I'm a huge fan of your videos Joe, and never got around to commenting, so I thought I'd jump in on this one as a fellow Sega fanboy. What I liked about this was that it was YOUR top 5, so it is getting me to revisit some games I haven't played in years (I already know everything I need to about Sonic and Phantasy Star :lol: ). I'm probably going to try and pick up a copy of Gaiares again after that, I traded mine off years ago and have regretted it ever since.
mister j-y
24-bit

Post by mister j-y »

Absolutely loved this Ep guys - always top quality but this one was beyond awesome! Well done - I love the subjectiveness (in the best way) which is exactly as it should be. Keep Up The Great Work
Systems: PS3, XBox360, Wii-U, New 3DS XL, DC, oXBox, GC (w/GB Player), PSP, DS, GBA, SNES, Megadrive, GB