TRIGGERHEART EXELICA - High Scores

2D Shooters Invade
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: TRIGGERHEART EXELICA - High Scores

Post by noiseredux »

thought I'd give Exelica a try for a while. After a couple runs I actually beat Faintear w/o getting hit by her (she's much easier w/ the spreadshot) and got to Stage 3 w/ 34M... I like Crueltear better cuz she kills things faster, but that spreadshot is useful for sure.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

I put in 2 runs tonight, very modest improvement, snapped a pic, like 19 mil, 3rd boss - i'm still not scoring much on stage 2 at all. Still haven't seen Faintear - what's the trick?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Faintear is you need to beat the boss w 3000 medals. I have beat her twice now w no deaths. Big points for that. I am hitting 36m w Exelica.

On Stage 1 you wanna throw enemies into large clusters of other enemies to get a lot of big medals. Also, when shooting enemies, leave medals on screen as long as you can before sucking em to mature them.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

ok, good tips. iirc I was at 1,900 and 2,500 on first boss kills tonight, so...close-ish. I'll have more time tomorrow night - been a busy week.
foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

Finally got around to playing some runs.

The anchor mechanic is really neat, and adds a whole other layer of tactics to this, as you can shield, throw, or swing your enemies.

I loved controlling the larger enemies, then swinging them around to take out popcorn enemies and cancel bullets.

foxhound1022 - 30,126,290 - Crueltear - Stage 3 (Boss) - DC

I'll post a pic when I get a few more runs under my belt, and hopefully a much better score.