2D Shooters Invade
RemyC
64-bit

Share a moron moment

by RemyC Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:31 pm

So i started playing Thunder Force IV...very enjoyable game. I have one issue that makes this game intensely difficult for me. The issue is, that i can not differentiate the enemy fire, from pick-ups. I constantly find myself flying into enemy bombs or actual enemies...Its ridiculously embarrassing, and i hope that with some more play time ill figure things out.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Re: Share a moron moment

by RyaNtheSlayA Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:20 am

:lol: :idea: ...wow... just wow... :roll:
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
millerjm2
24-bit

by millerjm2 Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:28 am

I have a moron moment that I have to share.

Way back in the day I got pretty into Little Nemo for NES. I played the game a lot. I got pretty good at it and managed to get to the final level but for the life of me I could not figure out how to use the magic wand needed to defeat one of the final bosses, I tried and tried to find the thing even went as far as to write into a show that used to air on WGN in the early nineties. If I remember correctly it was hosted by a guy named Johnny Arcade and teams would compete by seeing who could get the highest scores on certain games. At the end you got to go through this maze of sorts and grab as many video games as you could before time ran out. Suffice it to say, it looked like the coolest game show EVER. So I wrote the guy and asked where the hell was this damn wand but in the meantime I found out that all I needed to do was simply press pause then select to use the wand. Boy did I feel dumb,

Johnny Arcade never did respond. I wish I could remember the name of that show though. It was tits.
dlmvii
Next-Gen

by dlmvii Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Return to Shmups