2D Shooters Invade
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Einhander bleem! for DC.

by HeavyMetalMe Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:09 pm

This shmup was mentioned in a previous "Favorite Shmup" thread a week or so ago, and I was wondering if anyone else has tried the bleem! version of the game? I just saw it in the shooter section for DC on SnesORama, and finished giving it a test run.

It lagged a bit in the beginning, and throughout the gameplay here and there, but over all it seemed pretty good. Have any other shmups from PS1 been bleemed over that I should keep an eye out for? I've been meaning to snag more Neo4All images to test out, but haven't had the time. That's next on my list!
High-Brow Gag & Pure Shooting
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

by Pulsar_t Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:55 pm

But wasn't Bleem a general purpose PS1 emulator that was optimised for certain games? Most PS1 games I tried on DC did work (though not many to begin with), but the single most annoying glitch was the white textures.
ott0bot
Next-Gen

by ott0bot Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 pm

My bleam copy of einhander for dc, looks ok, but the sound is horrid. Plus every once in a while a enemy will just be missing a bunch of polys. I have the ps1 one version, and there is no comparison. The gameplay and control is so much better. It's really not worth it IMO. It'd be great if there was a decent way to play Xanac Xanac or Harmful Park on bleem for dc though.
mrtie
16-bit

by mrtie Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 pm

ott0bot wrote:It'd be great if there was a decent way to play Xanac Xanac or Harmful Park on bleem for dc though.

http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=8893

Your welcome.
Return to Shmups