2D Shooters Invade
racketboy
Site Admin

Great Review of Bangai-O Spirits

by racketboy Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:58 pm

HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

by HeavyMetalMe Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Excellent post. I dig that guys writing. That first paragraph had me. What would this world be like without perverts? :)
High-Brow Gag & Pure Shooting
peace4myheart
128-bit

by peace4myheart Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Pretty good reading and kinda long, though I feel like he is a bit subjective (bias) in his review of the game
Doctor Fugue
128-bit

by Doctor Fugue Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:09 pm

At least he is passionate about what he likes instead of mainstream writers and their tendency to harp on imperfections.

I like how I can agree with many things he says and disagree very strongly also, but still respect what he has to say and enjoy it as well.

Bangai-O is definitely in my top 5 for the DC and I am looking forward to this game! Although, I still would prefer the game on a console with a big screen; also, I hate the d-pad on the DS, I can't go diagonally to save my life and beating Contra 4 was a hand-cramping nightmare.
"Your vessel, your beginning. All that you knew...is gone." - The Guardian of Forever
Daniel Primed
64-bit

by Daniel Primed Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:40 am

Lately I seem to be falling into this trend where I find a website or think of an idea and then not long after I find that what I had previously found is posted on someone's blog or in this case on a forum. This applies here.

Yeah I agree this is a great review. I look forward to getting some hands on with this title.
grittykitty
forever 16-bit

by grittykitty Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 am

i got tired of the review when he started talking about gunstar heroes. honestly though, i think i can appreciate the writing style. i think i got tired because i just wanted some screenshots or video, so i skipped over to youtube. this game looks great! i hope it doesn't have the slowdown that the dreamcast had at times
Let's TRADE! : check my BST thread
Return to Shmups