2D Shooters Invade
User avatar
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:33 am

(Venting) Triggerheart Exelica Ruined My Day

by HeavyMetalMe Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:15 pm

So Last night I finally obtained a copy of this game. It's amazing, I must say. The time was probably around 3 am, and I should have gone to bed, but nooooooo I had to play THE. So, sure enough, after switching back and forth with my roommate for a couple hours, we finally had our fill and went to bed. I set my alarm for 10 am so I could get to my Bio class to take a quiz, and sure enough, something was fucked up and the alarm didn't go. 10:57 rolls around and I have three minutes to walk a quarter of a mile in the snow to my class. I ran very, very quickly and got there just as the quiz was being passed out.

All good and well.

Now at this time, I hadn't showered, or even brushed my teeth (I'm generally a hygiene addict). So I get back to my room and say "I have an hour till my next class and I need to shower and what not", but no, THE calls for me again and I start up a game. About 30 minutes goes by, and I still haven't bathed. Sure enough, I was late to that class as well.

Well, it's 2:09, and I should probably go back to bed. Knowing my luck, I'll pick up the controller and fuck over the rest of my evening as well. Thanks for reading.
High-Brow Gag & Pure Shooting
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9382
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

by racketboy Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:17 pm

lol -- that's awesome.
Thanks for sharing :)
User avatar
ott0bot
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: Phoenix

by ott0bot Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:27 pm

haha! I had the same problem with Mars Matrix a few months back. I'm in recovery now and Mars Matrix free for 35 days. I may have a relapse soon though.....
User avatar
Anayo
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:18 pm
Location: North Carolina

by Anayo Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 am

What system is this game for? I've not heard of it.
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9382
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

by racketboy Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:06 am

Anayo wrote:What system is this game for? I've not heard of it.


Dreamcast -- but its also supposed to be on XBLA.
Shvalt
8-bit
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:33 am

by Shvalt Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:46 pm

racketboy wrote:
Anayo wrote:What system is this game for? I've not heard of it.


Dreamcast -- but its also supposed to be on XBLA.


Really? I didn't know that! Yay!

I'm gonna have to convince my friend with a 360 to get this!

Is it an exact remake or is it going to be rejigged? If so, I hope they add online co-op. Although i don't think the original had multiplayer so it's unlikely that they will add it. :(
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9382
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

by racketboy Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Shvalt wrote:
racketboy wrote:
Anayo wrote:What system is this game for? I've not heard of it.


Dreamcast -- but its also supposed to be on XBLA.


Really? I didn't know that! Yay!

I'm gonna have to convince my friend with a 360 to get this!

Is it an exact remake or is it going to be rejigged? If so, I hope they add online co-op. Although i don't think the original had multiplayer so it's unlikely that they will add it. :(


I believe its going to be a rather straightforward port like Rez and Ikaruga.
Return to Shmups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests