Shmup of the Month Club 2013 (Giga Wing)

2D Shooters Invade
ChrisHaha2049
24-bit

Re: Shmup of the Month Club 2013 (Giga Wing)

Post by ChrisHaha2049 »

Doh! Well, here would have been my last ditch effort anyway. (Had 11trillion starting stage 5.)
Happy to break 15trill, yet...I hate such a score. :lol: Just .5 seconds from 20T... Reflect had just replenished, but couldn't activate in time... :cry:

ChrisH2049 - 19,999,297,721,870 - Stage 6 - Isha - DC

Probably will continue this in its own high score topic sometime soon...If someone else doesn't start one first. Guess it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I think it deserves a topic of its own anyway at some point... :)
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Post by dunpeal2064 »

Wow man, so many 9s there, I probably would have to buy a new controller after that :lol:

Hopefully this year will be more shmuppy for me than the last was. Still, glad I put some time into Giga Wing, I liked it more than I thought I would.

Some really nice scores from you guys this month!
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

This was fun.

Exed, you missed my final scores right before your final update. I have a higher DC score and a fresh CPS2 score that were posted on the 31st.

CH, if gigawing doesn't have a score thread, start one! If you don't, I'd be happy to.
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
ExedExes
Next-Gen

Post by ExedExes »

Final high scores edited for skate's latest scores.

Whoever does end up making a GW score thread, be sure to include ChrisH's latest, as it fell outside the deadline, it would make that a valid score for a thread.
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.