2D Shooters Invade
User avatar
foxhound1022
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2280
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: The mean streets of SouthTown

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by foxhound1022 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Threw in a few runs today; i'm scoring a little better, but still dying on that damn Stage 3 boss. Why is that battle so long?!!

5,501,620 - foxhound1022 - Stage 3 (Boss) - Hell Diver - 360
hashiriya1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 am
Location: San Francisco Bay

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by hashiriya1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:38 am

Just to get on the board I did a few runs tonight.


26,274,560 - hashiriya1 - Stage 5 - Blue Javelin - 360

Image
User avatar
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5350
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm
Location: Central Valley, California

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by dunpeal2064 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am

Nice one! Blue Javalin is good fun.

If you go to the random select and hold down+right and hit A, you get the Dark Sword. He is even faster! Pretty fun to play as, although I do best with the cheap ass Fairy
hashiriya1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 am
Location: San Francisco Bay

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by hashiriya1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Oh dude, I cannot hang with the faster ships. Judge Spear kicks my ass.
User avatar
ZenErik
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:15 am
Location: Boston

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by ZenErik Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 pm

This is part of Raiden Fighters Aces, yes? Perhaps I'll finally buy a copy.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
User avatar
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5350
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm
Location: Central Valley, California

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by dunpeal2064 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:09 pm

ZenErik wrote:This is part of Raiden Fighters Aces, yes? Perhaps I'll finally buy a copy.


I got mine for $40... don't let someone charge you $70 for it like they like to do.
User avatar
ZenErik
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:15 am
Location: Boston

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by ZenErik Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:12 pm

dunpeal2064 wrote:
ZenErik wrote:This is part of Raiden Fighters Aces, yes? Perhaps I'll finally buy a copy.


I got mine for $40... don't let someone charge you $70 for it like they like to do.

You mentioned in the other thread that you are just going to get a US 360. Care to sell me your NTSC-J Raiden games? :mrgreen: Or have you already sold them?
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
hashiriya1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 am
Location: San Francisco Bay

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by hashiriya1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Check the bargain bin at Sears. I got my copy there for $7.97. I bought it even before I owned a U.S. market 360. I have seen copies there a few times.
User avatar
ZenErik
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:15 am
Location: Boston

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by ZenErik Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 pm

hashiriya1 wrote:Check the bargain bin at Sears. I got my copy there for $7.97. I bought it even before I owned a U.S. market 360. I have seen copies there a few times.

I require NTSC-J versions, unfortunately. So the price is significantly higher.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
hashiriya1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 am
Location: San Francisco Bay

Re: Raiden Fighters ll Hi- Scores

by hashiriya1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 pm

ZenErik wrote:
hashiriya1 wrote:Check the bargain bin at Sears. I got my copy there for $7.97. I bought it even before I owned a U.S. market 360. I have seen copies there a few times.

I require NTSC-J versions, unfortunately. So the price is significantly higher.



Yeah, too bad the US version is not region free. I popped mine in my J360 only to walk away with a frowny face. :(
Return to Shmups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests