Tekken 7

Brawlers and Beatemups
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Tekken 7

Post by Xeogred »

Figured we could get a dedicated thread going here. I think some of us are still playing.

I just hit Brawler with Law! Feels good haha... it's a start. I'm playing on PC mostly but also have it on PS4.

Watching AvoidingThePuddle streaming on Twitch has been a lot of fun. Picking up a lot of tips from him and watching.

Here's a rank reference:
strangenova
Next-Gen

Re: Tekken 7

Post by strangenova »

I haven't been playing much lately, but this game is definitely in my top three of 2017 thus far. I play Kazuya, Katarina, and Akuma.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

strangenova wrote:I haven't been playing much lately, but this game is definitely in my top three of 2017 thus far. I play Kazuya, Katarina, and Akuma.

You sonofu...
strangenova
Next-Gen

Post by strangenova »

Xeogred wrote:
strangenova wrote:I haven't been playing much lately, but this game is definitely in my top three of 2017 thus far. I play Kazuya, Katarina, and Akuma.

You sonofu...

What did I do?
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

I love fighting games but as a general rule, I wait a full year to buy it because typically there is a complete version with the DLC in retail by then.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

^ Anyone is better than Capcom. But Tekken 7 is missing some features, like the lab/training mode of the previous games and some other stuff. Has about 100x more content than Street Fighter V still though.

And of course I get fucking demoted the next day after hitting Brawler. I think I'm destined to be pretty damn average low tier online with fighters. :|
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

I tried the PC version; the loading killed it for me.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I need to pick up the ps4 version soon. I found a new love for tekken, it's so awesome.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Did you guys catch the world tour finals last night? It was nuts. Echo Fox went down!

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/nov ... -and-more/
Levelup7

Post by Levelup7 »

Tekken has been my favorite fighting game since it came out on playstation one. I used to be a huge mortal kombathe fan, but mk has nothing on tekken.. seriously. I haven't been able to save up enough to get Tekken 7 yet, but it will be in my hand by the end of next month! :mrgreen: