Racketeer Online FG matchfinder thread!

Brawlers and Beatemups
cha cha
128-bit

Re: Racketeer Weekly Fight Nights: Resurrection?

Post by cha cha »

Cool, I suppose if we get a big enough request for HDR I can always borrow one of my crew's PS3s that has it for the stream, so I don't put it on someone else to split stream times.

Next week the 16th-20th, I am available to host(and possibly stream right off the bat) the 17th, 18th and 19th.

The starting pool of games, I will go off what few people have stated they'd play in this thread so far...

SSF4AE
TTT2
then maybe add:
KOF13?
SC5?
P4A?
BBCP?

Completely open to suggestions, it looks like SF and Tekken will be obvious choices out of the gates. But need to keep a healthy pool of choices going to see what tickets everyone's fancy each week.

I'd like to have at least 3 games, maybe do each for 1 to 2 hrs each, depending on how many show per lobby.

In the meanwhile, let's get some date committals down here. Who can come when next week? And then what for?
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

cha cha wrote:Cool, I suppose if we get a big enough request for HDR I can always borrow one of my crew's PS3s that has it for the stream, so I don't put it on someone else to split stream times.

Next week the 16th-20th, I am available to host(and possibly stream right off the bat) the 17th, 18th and 19th.

The starting pool of games, I will go off what few people have stated they'd play in this thread so far...

SSF4AE
TTT2
then maybe add:
KOF13?
SC5?
P4A?
BBCP?

Completely open to suggestions, it looks like SF and Tekken will be obvious choices out of the gates. But need to keep a healthy pool of choices going to see what tickets everyone's fancy each week.

I'd like to have at least 3 games, maybe do each for 1 to 2 hrs each, depending on how many show per lobby.

In the meanwhile, let's get some date committals down here. Who can come when next week? And then what for?

If we start next week I'd be free pretty much any time any day well into January. I have most of these and would happily pick up those I don't.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

of the ones you short-listed, I've got SF4AE and KOF13.

(What's BBCP? I know of CS and CT... did the third game come out on PS3?)

Next week looks mostly open to me, but honestly it's tough for me to make any hardcore commitment. Basically, if I'm around cool. But it's a busy time of year so things could certainly come up.
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

Yea BB:Chrono Phantasma is out in japan and PS3 is not region locked. Netplay is available on it and people have mixed feelings about it's netplay atm.

Edit: I'd also look to be starting around 8-30pm EST
Last edited by cha cha on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

ah I didn't realize it was out already. Which reminds me - I do have Darkstalkers Resurrection and Arcana Heart 3 on PS3 as well.
Aramonde
128-bit

Post by Aramonde »

Well i work from 3pm to 11:30pm during the week so looks like i won't be able to join guys.

Oh and just wanted to say when MK9 came out it's netcode sucked balls. But after a few months it's was okay. Just saying :wink:
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

Hey now, I can see these going well past midnight for at least me :) Don't count yourself out, and if weeknights don't work out, we can always try weekends... it's just weekends are more dicey for the 'sudden plans' coming out of nowhere, and I personally travel a lot for tournaments and what not, on weekends.

Also, according to my boys who still play MK9 (what few there are) they still say it is mired by latency issues, even with a good connection. Not unplayable, but not great. But like I said, each person is gonna feel differently and it's impossible to know what the real situation is, so you just go with consensus until proven otherwise. I'm totally willing to throw MK9 into the mix, hell I'll even play it again. (Used to play Sonya before she got buffed to god tier then nerfed, then buffed and then nerfed x3 @_@ )

CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Well I'm fairly certain I can participate for Tag 2 on the 17th.

By the way, where is MVC2 and MVC Origins???
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

oh yeah, I have MVC2 on PSN as well!
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

Heyooooo I been dun already said I didn't list e'rry game aiite? :lol:

So yea, I forgot MVC2, which I have and would be no problem. I literally rambled a list off the top of my head while at work. Once we iron everything out, i will make sure to add a main list to the OP and try and get a nice variety of games going each week.

So yea, keep comin' at me with dates, games and times!