Wizards Unite

Neo-Geo, Arcade, Portable, & Every Other Platform
bmoc
Next-Gen

Wizards Unite

Post by bmoc »

It was released last week and I've been playing it with my wife (who is a big Harry Potter geek). I like it pretty well so far. Being created by Niantic, it is very much like Pokemon Go but a bit more polished in some areas. Being their third location/augmented reality game, I think they are learning from past mistakes. There is a lot more to do in this game compared to Pokemon Go when I started playing it a year or so after it launched.

My chief complaint is that this game chews through my phone's battery. If I am playing for more than an hour, I pretty much have to bring an external battery.

Anyone else playing and if so, what Profession did you pick? I went with Professor and I am not sure that was a great choice at the moment considering all the Restricted Section Books you need to level up your skills.

My friend code is 7305 4757 4043 if you want to add me as a friend. Remote friends don't do a lot for you (right now) except get you some gold from achievements. The only other benefit to having friends, as far as I can tell, is battling in Fortresses together.