Console FPS w/ Offline Multiplayer Bots Games List.

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Re: Console FPS w/ Offline Multiplayer Bots Games List.

Post by Jagosaurus »

christianbethel wrote:
Jagosaurus wrote:In Infinite, you can press the up area on d-pad to tag enemies. I feel like the AI bots respond to this. Very light orders... but at least awareness of enemies based on your direction. Now you have me testing again :lol:

Any progress with your test?

Confirmed. I was able 100% to get bots to respond when I tagged an enemy. When I tagged a random spot on map I seemed to have very little, if any, success in changing bot behavior. Pretty cool actually marking an enemy will move bots toward that enemy.

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
christianbethel
8-bit

Post by christianbethel »

Awesome! Now we just need to convince 343 to A) add bots to every game in the Master Chief Collection, B) increase the bot count in Infinite from eight to 24, and C) program the bots in Infinite to use vehicles!
Excalibur

Post by Excalibur »

christianbethel wrote:007: Rogue Agent (Xbox, PS2, GameCube)

Sadly, Goldeneye: Rogue Agent does not have bots, i wish it did though.
christianbethel
8-bit

Actually, I heard that the DS version has bots, but I'll have to check.
Excalibur

Post by Excalibur »

christianbethel wrote:Actually, I heard that the DS version has bots, but I'll have to check.

It appears you may be correct about that, i just seen an old review of the game that mentions bots being available in Virtual Training but only for normal deathmatch. Shame the console versions didn't have bots, that's still what makes Nightfire my favorite Bond game to play multiplayer in.
christianbethel
8-bit

Excalibur wrote:
christianbethel wrote:Actually, I heard that the DS version has bots, but I'll have to check.

It appears you may be correct about that, i just seen an old review of the game that mentions bots being available in Virtual Training but only for normal deathmatch. Shame the console versions didn't have bots, that's still what makes Nightfire my favorite Bond game to play multiplayer in.

Yeah, what a wasted opportunity. Next time!