Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: I Finally Got a Socket 7 Motherboard !

by Anapan Wed May 31, 2023 2:14 am

Your response to the Voodoo question is acceptable - It requires a special build probably - I really just want to see if you are able to run One Must Fall: Battlegrounds as it is one game I was never able to play. I am looking forward to this further different computer as I enjoy this build.
What are the tiny numbers at the bottom of your above post for?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ziggy587

Re: I Finally Got a Socket 7 Motherboard !

by Ziggy587 Wed May 31, 2023 7:45 am

Those number are the thread view count at the time of the post. It was to help me better understand the popularity of the thread (in lack of a thumbs up system). For example, right now the view count is 13557. My last post, the view count was 12781. That's 776 views in like 3 or 4 days. We know that there are many lurkers that don't post regularly, or hardly ever post at all. But these view counts still aren't making sense. Even accounting for search engine bots and random people finding the thread through an internet search, sometimes that numbers still seem way too high.

Long story short, it's just me tracking the thread view count for my own curiosity.
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
Return to Personal Computers