Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by pierrot »

Found something kind of interesting for about $40 after shipping--. I guess it's one of my better finds ever. Meh. I knew it would have some sort of damage, because it was marked down based on condition, and figured one of the swing tabs would be broken off, but it's actually still basically in tact. It's just that the crack extends to the corner, and the tab flexes pretty easily from it. I've had one of these long box cases do that before, though, and it's a really simple fix with some super glue.

bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

Is the math in that picture a calculation of how much money you saved?
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Oh. :lol:
Yeah, it definitely required solving the linear difference equation through its z-domain transfer function representation. I thought I might only break even until I math-ed it a little harder. Nice catch.
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

Had a decent shop at a local store today.

goatlll
16-bit

Post by goatlll »

I picked up a boxed Vic 20, 3 PSP games, a random PS2 scart cable in an American Goodwill. I also grabbed Crimson Skies for Xbox. Ill grab a pic later. The box on the Vic 20 is kinda rough, but it looks like no one ever took the system out of the box.
If you don't have any soundtracks on vinyl you are doing yourself a disservice
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I got a virtual boy (unit only, I need literally every part), a Tekken 3 King figure, mario tennis VB w manual, vertical force manual and a Robotron marquee for 80+ Children of the Atom sat traded.

If any of you have an extra broken VB..... hit me up
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Nice. Virtual Boy Wario Land is a GREAT game. Put that one at the top of your list.

I was at a video game store last weekend - shocking, I know - and I saw a complete copy of Jack Bros. there, along with almost a dozen other CIB games. It was a quasi- religious experience. :lol:
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Nice. Virtual Boy Wario Land is a GREAT game. Put that one at the top of your list.

I was at a video game store last weekend - shocking, I know - and I saw a complete copy of Jack Bros. there, along with almost a dozen other CIB games. It was a quasi- religious experience. :lol:

Yeah, I pretty much just want that and 3D tetris, teleroboxer and.. i think thats it. I just want to play the damn thing but theres no controller, cords, stand or visor. ugh.

My BST Thread
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Sorryfor double posting, but picked up a Kirby toy that's him trying to suck up something but it's made out of stress ball material. Also got a decent sized Deku statue from My Hero Academia, got both at Dreamhack Dallas.

My BST Thread
KingSudlow
8-bit

Post by KingSudlow »

Recently moved from SW Missouri to NW Arkansas...much more difficult to find anything of interest here in the wild. However, after reminding myself to check the CD section of a local "Friends of the Library" bookstore, I found a complete copy of the Sega Saturn import "Gundam" (the 2-D side scrolling shooter) in excellent condition. This was a good find for me because a few weeks ago I found a used, boxed Action Replay cart for my Saturn for only 9.99 at game store which normally has very high prices for anything Saturn related. Checked the other CD sections in the bookstore but did not find any additional games. Total cost....50 cents!