Worst Video Games Soundtracks Ever

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Raging Justice
Next-Gen

Worst Video Games Soundtracks Ever

Post by Raging Justice »

So I recently had the displeasure of playing the absolutely horrible Yoshi's Crafted World. In addition to long, plodding, tedious, boring, levels plus levels that just feature awful design like "Go-Go Yoshi", I think the game's biggest sin is the god awful music that you could probably torture people with. I'm serious. I can literally imagine someone losing their mind after hours of listening to this crap and finally breaking and giving up government secrets. This sounds like someone hired a dirt cheap high school band trying really hard to make artsy sounding music. It sounds like absolutely crap.

So this got me thinking, what are some of the worst video game soundtracks you've ever heard?

Marvel vs Capcom 2 is another one that is god awful in my opinion. It just does not fit the kind of game that MvC 2 was AT ALL.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Re: Worst Video Games Soundtracks Ever

Post by Reprise »

Raging Justice wrote:Marvel vs Capcom 2 is another one that is god awful in my opinion. It just does not fit the kind of game that MvC 2 was AT ALL.

"I want to take you for a ride"

Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Limewater
Next-Gen

Re: Worst Video Games Soundtracks Ever

Post by Limewater »

I would say 1942 on NES/Famicom is worse than those.
Systems: TI-99/4a, Commodore Vic-20, Atari 2600, NES, SMS, GB, Neo Geo MVS (Big Red 4-slot), Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN, NDSi, Wii