6. Blue Stinger (DC)
7. Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
8. Phantasy Star II (GEN)
9. Ristar (GEN)
10. Omega Boost (PS1)
11. Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
12. Zombie Revenge (DC)
13. Revelations: Persona (PS1)
14. Gunfighter: The Legend of Jesse James (PS1)
15. Raiden Trad (GEN)
16. Soul Blazer (SNES)
17. Wave Race 64 (N64)
18. RoboCop Versus The Terminator (GEN)
19. Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
20. F-Zero X (N64)
21. Dinosaurs for Hire (GEN)
22. Jewel Master (GEN)
23. Super Punch-Out! (SNES)
24. Winback: Covert Operation (N64)
25. Sunset Riders (SNES)
26. Lotus II (GEN)
27. Light Crusader (GEN)
28. Dynamite Headdy (GEN)
29. Ratchet & Clank (PS2)
30. Ico (PS2)
31. Brain Lord (SNES)
32. Pilotwings 64 (N64)
33. Two Crude Dudes (GEN)
34. Quackshot (GEN)
35. Lufia & the Fortress of Doom (SNES)
36. Knights of the Round (SNES)
37. Tetris Attack (SNES)
38. Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (N64)
39. Mutant League Football (GEN)
40. Arrow Flash (GEN)
41. Phantasy Star (SMS)
42. Final Fight 3 (SNES)
43. Power Base Mini (GEN)
44. Desert Strike (GEN)
45. Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasures (GEN)
46. Mega Bomberman (GEN)
47. Mega Turrican (GEN)
48. Kirby's Dream Land (GB)
49. Grandia (PS1)
50. Goemon's Great Adventure (N64)
51. Demons of Asteborg (GEN)
52. Chiki Chiki Boys (GEN)

I was traveling the last two weeks of the year and didn't get a chance to share my last few pick-ups of 2022! Unfortunately I didn't get to go game hunting while on my trip, so these were all pick-ups I made before my trip in mid-December.

Mischief Makers (N64) - As a fan of Treasure, this is one of their titles that I missed out on and have been curious about for years. I finally came across it in good condition and went for it. Look forward to playing this one later this year!

Mario Party 2 (N64) - During the holidays, my sister and I always take out the N64 to play some multiplayer games with family. The past few years, we've played the first Mario Party game, but in an effort to save her controllers, I thought to track down the second game in the series. We're getting together again in late January and I plan to bring this cart!

Strider (GEN) - As a fan of action platformers, this is a Genesis game that's been on my list for quite a while but I've had a tough time finding it in decent shape. The manual on this copy is a bit rough but I went for it anyways. Love the look and style of this game, but I could use some practice to get deeper into the game.

U.N. Squadron (SNES) - I had totally missed out on this title until 2020 when I played through it via emulation and really enjoyed the experience. The graphics, soundtrack, and gameplay are top notch for a SNES title, IMO. I really like that you can save up money and purchase upgrades before each level. This has become one of my favorite shoot 'em ups on the console!

Advance Wars (GBA) - I wanted to pick up another GBA game to bring along for my trip and have wanted to try Advance Wars for years. While I was out grabbing headphones that are compatible with the GBA SP, I noticed the store had a copy in good shape. I played through most of the Field Training missions to get a hang of the game, and I'm pretty impressed! I think this will be a fun one to put time into.