Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Nexus-X
8-bit

Re: Thoughts/experiences on ordering from Limited Run Games?

by Nexus-X Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:07 pm

Forlorn Drifter wrote:I’m currently waiting on my first order, so a question- after the final item in your order says “in hand”, how long does it take to get the final email with the shipping number?

It really depends on how busy they are. If they are shipping out after a big order was received (say Scott Pilgrim), it could be awhile before they print the label. Could be days, could be weeks. When you get the number, it usually doesn’t make it into the mail system for a few days after.
rojo

by rojo Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:27 am

I've ordered a few things from LRG over the past year or two. Haven't had any issues with packaging or communication, with the exception of one of their collectable cards coming in kind of bent once. Didn't bother to contact them for a replacement.
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:54 am

They fixed my Shantae issue... but it took forever. It seems like they finished whatever run they were currently working on and my support was last in the queue. In the end it worked, but like everything there it is slower than most of us expect.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
Return to General Gaming