Upcoming DELISTING warning thread!

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Upcoming DELISTING warning thread!

Post by Nemoide »

Not sure which subforum this belongs in but I feel like we ought to have a thread to warn folks when digital games are getting delisted so anyone who's interested can get them on certain platforms before their gone! I've encountered frustration in the past for missing out on publicized delistings (ie Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls for Vita) and I assume others have experienced this too. Let's try to keep each other informed!

I just learned that Hatoful Boyfriend and its sequel, Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star are both getting delisted from iOS, Android, and PSN at the end of May! They will remain for sale on Steam though.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: Upcoming DELISTING warning thread!

Post by TEKTORO »

Danganronpa is available on PS4 as an alternative if needed, Shadows of the Damned was pulled I believe not too long ago.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Re: Upcoming DELISTING warning thread!

Post by bmoc »

There is a website devoted to this that I discovered not too long ago. https://delistedgames.com/

That said, I don't check it frequently so posting here is still a great idea especially if they miss something.