Games Acquired 2021

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Games Acquired 2021

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Ammo stash be lookin' weak tho. :?

That's what happens when the Nazis come back, I guess.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:lol directly behind my "game room" I actually do have a food/water stash.

Ammo stash be lookin' weak tho. :?

Ammo weak everywhere lol.
Markies
Next-Gen

Post by Markies »

Markies' Games Acquired List Of 2021!

1. Phantasy Star Online Version 2 (SDC)
2. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3)
3. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild (Switch)
4. College Football's National Championship (GEN)

5. Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne (XBOX)

I added Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne for the Microsoft XBOX this evening!

Way back in the summer of 2015, I bought a XBOX and a whole bunch of games with it. One of those games was the original Max Payne. I eventually beat the game and really enjoyed my experience with the game. I loved the characters, setting and stories. The action was also really well down and it was fun to shoot people in slow-motion.

I had been waiting on picking up the sequel until now. I was looking for a rather short game and I can see Max Payne 2 suits that need. I've always wondered about the game as I've heard little about of it. More importantly, I'm curious about the story and the characters as well.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

couple pickups over the weekend. Trying to beef up my 3do collection, although boxed games are hard to find and when i come across any, usually way overpriced. I'm curious to get into circus convoy but probably won't find the time until the weekend.

Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

Segata wrote:A lot of DMs on Twitter with one of the Co-founders of LRG to get Truxtron shipped. He was very kind and helpful. It's really cool. Not played it yet. Terry SNK amiibo. A 3rd party Switch controller from 8bitdo. Themed after Gameboy. It has programmable back buttons so I got it for that. Some Switch games. Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer is Dead Collectors Edition I got newly sealed. Some blu rays of mecha and kaiju. The other one is a Blu Ray for Megazone 23. From a Kickstarter. Came with a poster with every backer's name on it and a manga plus stickers.

Kinda sucks that you had to reach out to the co-founder to get your game shipped but at least you got it. Hope you enjoy it though! Played some Truxton last year and had fun with it. Also, that 8BitDo controller looks nice -- I'm a fan of their products. Their Genesis and SNES controllers are the main ones I use for those consoles nowadays.

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Some retro stuff I've acquired these past few weeks. All for Nintendo consoles.

Oh damn! Nice lot of games, Bone. Crystal Beans and J2 are games I'm interested in, but there's a bunch I'm not familiar with. Gonna have to do my homework. Look forward to your reviews of these down the line.

Markies wrote:I added Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne for the Microsoft XBOX this evening!

My friend is a huge fan of this game, he's mentioned that it's his favorite in the series. I'd like to pick up and complete the first game some time. Enjoy! Also looking forward to your thoughts on it Markies!

stickem wrote:couple pickups over the weekend. Trying to beef up my 3do collection, although boxed games are hard to find and when i come across any, usually way overpriced. I'm curious to get into circus convoy but probably won't find the time until the weekend.

Awesome to see a 3DO game in the mix! The laser lens on my console is pretty picky, been like that since I got it in the mid 90s. Only have a few games for it and never see any available in my area. Even though they can be a pain to store, I always liked the big boxes. Star Fighter looks like a cool game.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

The one affordable 3do boxed I want is slayer, but I'll be damed, it hardly ever shows up boxed and if it does it's double what it should be. Thst box art on it's awesome. Starfighter is supposed to be an openworld starfox kinda thing with tight controls. I guess I'll see.
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

Post by PretentiousHipster »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:lol directly behind my "game room" I actually do have a food/water stash.

Ammo stash be lookin' weak tho. :?

Based and 9mm pilled.
marurun

Post by marurun »

No time for hunting. All energy to gaming.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Syndicate
32-bit

Post by Syndicate »

...a little late again, but March was pretty light for acquisitions. I think that I managed to pick up some quality stuff though, it's been especially tough to find a CIB copy of TJ&E for a decent price. This one isn't perfect, but I'm still glad to finally have it in the library.

stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

nice looking copy of virtual on. that's one I keep putting off.