Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Games to Play While Drinking With Your Friends

by Anapan Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:57 am

Scorched earth! Yeah, that's an awesome game.
Another I forgot is Twinkle Star Sprites
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
marurun

by marurun Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:05 am

Worms!
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
pook99
128-bit

by pook99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:35 pm

I don't drink but watching a group of drunk people play random wii party games like wii sports, warioware, and rabbids is usually pretty hilarious.
PresidentLeever
Next-Gen

by PresidentLeever Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:52 am

Toejam & Earl 1-2
http://minirevver.weebly.com/ - Mini-reviews, retro vgm tribute, rom hacks, chip music, mockups, misc. lists
Sload Soap
Next-Gen

by Sload Soap Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:21 am

Be a Poy Poy boy.
Note
32-bit

by Note Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Drinks and video games with friends is a great way to spend a night. Some other games my friends and I, or in some instances my GF and I, have really enjoyed while having a few drinks ...

Street Fighter 2, 3, and 4 (360) - I have friends with differing opinions on which SF game they like best, so it's fun to break out one and take turns with winner keeps playing.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360) - This is a really fun, mindless, and ridiculous game, especially great with drinks and friends. It's just satisfying to blow up all the aliens and insects, and all the buildings in sight.

Blades of Steel (NES) - Another easy to pick up and fast paced sports title. The fight sequences are also a lotta fun and get people riled up.

Castle Crashers (360) - Four player beat 'em up action, with some RPG elements and loot involved. Great art style too.

Left for Dead 2 (360) - This is another good co-op choice that is totally chaotic and really fun. You and your friends gotta survive wave after wave of zombies.

F-Zero X (N64) - First time I tried this game was at a friend's birthday party actually. Another good multiplayer racer, which is a nice change of pace from the Mario Kart games, if you've got a lot of mileage on those.
mobiusclimber
128-bit

by mobiusclimber Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:28 pm

Diablo 3 (or any if they have characters already, but D3 is an easy to pick up and play party game). And also any side-scrolling beat-em-up, depending on how many people are playing (the Capcom D&D arcade games are good for this). Also, Divekick or Puyo Puyo for two-player competitive. And "no thing" for the Switch just to see how far each of us can get.
I have a ton of games listed at my store's site: Super Smash Video Games
Return to General Gaming