Podcast #67 - Retro Like Microcosm

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Podcast #67 - Retro Like Microcosm

Post by dsheinem »

http://www.racketboy.com/podcast/racket ... -microcosm

Dave and John talk 3D Sega games, Sega system designs, Mutant League Football, 7800 collecting, and other retro stuff like Microcosm. They also answer listener questions and explain why even retro gamers might have interest in next-gen systems.
AppleQueso

Re: Podcast #67 - Retro Like Microcosm

Post by AppleQueso »

Beautiful. This podcast episode changed my life. I have never been so moved.

Disclosure: The preceding post may have contained exaggerations and/or outright lies.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

AppleQueso wrote:Beautiful. This podcast episode changed my life. I have never been so moved.

Disclosure: The preceding post may have contained exaggerations and/or outright lies.

Haha what is this in reference to?
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:Beautiful. This podcast episode changed my life. I have never been so moved.

Haha what is this in reference to?

Oh nothing, just looking for an excuse to bump this and remind people that it's there.
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

I can't wait for the next podcast in which Dave tells us of the trials and tribulations of getting a working Ps4; and then John shall regale us in his latest acquisition of an obscure special edition Jrpg which he'll keep sealed to retain its value.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Opa Opa wrote:I can't wait for the next podcast in which Dave tells us of the trials and tribulations of getting a working Ps4; and then John shall regale us in his latest acquisition of an obscure special edition Jrpg which he'll keep sealed to retain its value.

Haha I just keep em sealed until I am ready to play them. No reason to devalue them unnecessarily until that point.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Wow, it was like I was listening to myself on the podcast Dave. It was beautiful. :roll:
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

alienjesus wrote:Wow, it was like I was listening to myself on the podcast Dave. It was beautiful. :roll:

:lol:
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I have a suggestion for someone I'd like to have interviewed on the podcast too btw.

Drumble, the owner of The Backloggery.com could be an interesting interview. He's pretty easy to contact on that site, or alternatively on Twitter as Mr.Drumble.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

That is not a bad idea. Something we can look into.