Podcast #60 - The Show of the Game of the Generation

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Podcast #60 - The Show of the Game of the Generation

Post by Stark »

dsheinem wrote:
Stark wrote:Did either of you try that with ME3?

I had/have no interest in the 360's Kinect, but the requirement of one on the Xbox One means that I am more hopeful there will be something to raise my interest in the future.

Well I would say that if there is a future game that has some squad tactics like ME3 I'll give Kinect commands a try on it. It will be interesting to see what else they do with it.

Also, I'll add that the Kinect was far better supported than the Move, which felt like Sony just shoved out the door and left to die.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Stark wrote:
dsheinem wrote:
Stark wrote:Did either of you try that with ME3?

I had/have no interest in the 360's Kinect, but the requirement of one on the Xbox One means that I am more hopeful there will be something to raise my interest in the future.

Well I would say that if there is a future game that has some squad tactics like ME3 I'll give Kinect commands a try on it. It will be interesting to see what else they do with it.

Also, I'll add that the Kinect was far better supported than the Move, which felt like Sony just shoved out the door and left to die.

Im not terribly interested in it. I dont feel like yelling at my tv, and my upstairs is often noisy enough with new baby and dogs that it would interrupt with it.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Jmustang1968 wrote: my upstairs is often noisy enough with new baby and dogs that it would interrupt with it.

and that fucking air conditioner.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

dsheinem wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote: my upstairs is often noisy enough with new baby and dogs that it would interrupt with it.

It really isnt loud in person, somehow this mic really likes it and amplifies that particular sound. I think it is combo of AC and PC fans
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
dsheinem wrote:

It really isnt loud in person, somehow this mic really likes it and amplifies that particular sound. I think it is combo of AC and PC fans

:P
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

dsheinem wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:My upstairs is often noisy enough with new baby and dogs that it would interrupt with it.

Hey man if you lived in hell Texas you would understand. :lol:

Jmustang1968 wrote:I'm not terribly interested in it. I don't feel like yelling at my TV.

Yeah I get it, it's not ideal in every situation, but I was pleasantly surprised at what a good alternative to the weapon wheel picker it was. Made the game feel more real-time.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.