Podcast Video Version?

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Podcast Video Version?

Post by Jmustang1968 »

I wanted to gauge interest on something Dave and I previously discussed albeit briefly.

Any interest in Dave and I also doing a video version of the show? It would basically be webcams of us doing the regular podcast. However, we could show the games we have picked up and are playing. I could also potentially put in some video of gameplay and website screenshots or captures etc...

This wouldn't replace the regular podcast. It would be in supplement. These discussions are very very preliminary and haven't gone past the 'what if' stage. Neither of us watch these types of videos often, but I know there are a lot of people who do really enjoy them. We would also probably need a good video editor to help, as we are both novices in that area.

So, if there is some interest, it may be worth looking into. If not, then I wont put forth any effort into pursuing it further.
Last edited by Jmustang1968 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Opa Opa

Re: Podcast Video Version?

Post by Opa Opa »

I think this sounds pretty neat.

(And applequeso could see all the mouse-clicking he could ever want :lol: )
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

As a fan of the show I will say I watch far fewer game vids than I listen to podcasts. I can listen on a commute, etc. so I'm multitasking but watching a vid means I'm choosing to not do something like actually play a game, which is just less likely for me.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Yeah, I don't know. Doesn't seem like a bad idea I suppose, but personally I'm in the same boat as Noise as I don't really listen to podcasts unless I'm at work or cleaning or something.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

I don't like the idea of having to wear clothes to do the podcast.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

dsheinem wrote:I don't like the idea of having to wear clothes to do the podcast.

We'd only see you from the waist up, I'm sure the censors will allow it.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

AppleQueso wrote:
dsheinem wrote:I don't like the idea of having to wear clothes to do the podcast.

We'd only see you from the waist up, I'm sure the censors will allow it.

my tits are NSFW
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Yeah, we almost got kicked out of PAX, he had to change his outfit. No booth babe policy.
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

Jmustang1968 wrote:Yeah, we almost got kicked out of PAX, he had to change his outfit. No booth babe policy.

I guess they finally changed the "Pants Optional" policy.