May Together Retro: Sega Dreamcast & Ports

Join in on our classic gaming club!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Re: May Together Retro: Sega Dreamcast & Ports

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Whats next months theme? I'd like to start participating in these more often, I just started my own discord group for some friends where we do the same thing except I provide ways to play everything. Really enjoy this format now.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

PartridgeSenpai wrote:I finally beat Maken X tonight! I'll write up a more detailed review tomorrow when I'm less sleepy, but my final thoughts are that this is less "barely good" so much as it is "bad, but just barely". So glad to beat a game for the TR after not quite managing to beat one for last month's~

That's awesome you finished it! I still want to try this game, and hopefully can pick up a copy relatively cheap down the line.

Nemoide wrote:I beat Evil Dead: Hail to the King!

No two ways about it: this game is bad. But as a fan of both Evil Dead and Sega, I'm glad that I can say that I finished the game. This game is very awkward and very poorly designed.

I have to admit, I didn't even know this game existed, so it was good to find out about it and hear your thoughts. I feel like you've played through a few clunkers lately ... Curse last month and now this. Lol, I hope you play something you like next month.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

As far as evil dead games go, fist full of boomstick wasnt to bad, better than hail to the king. Nothing special though. The avgn james and doug episode of hail to the king was hilarious. They could barely get out the house the controls were so had.
Markies
Next-Gen

Post by Markies »

SamuraiMegas wrote:Whats next months theme? I'd like to start participating in these more often, I just started my own discord group for some friends where we do the same thing except I provide ways to play everything. Really enjoy this format now.

It is currently being voted on:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=53161

SRPG's are winning, but Enix on the SNES has a chance!
Markies
Next-Gen

Post by Markies »

This is the last weekend for May.

Let's play some Dreamcast games one last time!
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

Markies wrote:This is the last weekend for May.

Let's play some Dreamcast games one last time!

We need to dedicate one month of the year, every year, to the Dreamcast!

I'll be putting in a bunch more hours into Skies this weekend. I'll prolly need another week or two of June to finish the game.