Together Retro: Galaga

Join in on our classic gaming club!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Together Retro: Galaga

Post by noiseredux »

futuramaguy42 wrote:Galaga is a great game, I should really get a new Namco Museum that has it on there, I have V3, which is awesome because of the explorable museum which is so cool to look through. What other Namco Museum's have a museum you can walk through?

Oh, maybe I'll get the new one for Xbox 360, that one has 34 games.

I think all the Namco Museums have that. I have vol. 1 for PS1 (which has Galaga on it) and it has the explorable Museum as well.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

After Galago month came to an end, I realized... I'll never play Space Invaders again. Galaga has a special place in my heart now.
PGchris
64-bit

Post by PGchris »

Im mad at myself for not sticking with galaga more over this month. It is truly fun little game but my school schedule got too crazy for it, maybe ill pick it back up this summer and finally get 100,000
Systems Owned: SNES, N64, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, PS2, DS, Sega Genisis+32x+CD, Saturn, PSP

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

PGchris wrote:Im mad at myself for not sticking with galaga more over this month. It is truly fun little game but my school schedule got too crazy for it, maybe ill pick it back up this summer and finally get 100,000

I didnt even do that great. But it was so much fun. I played it a lot. And it went well with beer.
bacteria
Next-Gen

Post by bacteria »

Love Galaga, from back in the days when I used to seek it out at the arcades. Best version I have found is on the TurboGrafx - Galaga'88.
I am the Bacman
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I picked up Namco Museum for GC, which I think I like better than the PS2 version. But I dont think I care for the arranged version.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I'm playing Galaga tonight, and remember that it's one of my favorite games ever now.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

A couple weeks ago I played one of my brothers friend's cocktails with a speedup chip. HOLY CRAP! It makes the game play so smoothly, I cant go back. I ended up with 8 lives and 50,000 points before my first death, then I had to run.
SplashChick
64-bit

Post by SplashChick »

WHY did you bump this?
I blog about games and art. Usually both at once. Check it out at your own risk.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

SplashChick wrote:WHY did you bump this?

because "I'm playing Galaga tonight, and remember that it's one of my favorite games ever now." Is that alright?