Together Retro 2022?

Join in on our classic gaming club!
Ziggy

Re: Together Retro 2022?

Post by Ziggy »

dsheinem wrote:
alienjesus wrote:January 9th, and we have nothing going.

I think your "Console of the Month" post has the same/more energy as a good TR month would have. I'd be content to stick with that idea for "themed playing" for this year...

That's not a bad idea. We could always return to the old format if desired. If everyone agrees, then perhaps we should move that Saturn thread to the TR forum.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Ziggy587 wrote:
dsheinem wrote:
alienjesus wrote:January 9th, and we have nothing going.

I think your "Console of the Month" post has the same/more energy as a good TR month would have. I'd be content to stick with that idea for "themed playing" for this year...

That's not a bad idea. We could always return to the old format if desired. If everyone agrees, then perhaps we should move that Saturn thread to the TR forum.

And, certainly, I am sure plenty of us would be happy to pitch in and help out with/take over a month if you'd like.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I'm OK with that as an idea. I actually planned to post each month and had a schedule planned to try and keep a good level of diversity throughout the year in terms of manufacturer, console gen, handheld vs console etc. I tried to choose diversity but also focus on systems I figured would actually drive engagement amongst the people here - no Jaguar CDs or Game Ducks :lol:

I'm happy to post all of these but if people would prefer to take over leading on a month that's OK I guess.