The late, great Gunstar Green

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: The late, great Gunstar Green

Post by TEKTORO »

Condolences to friends and family. Rest In Peace Racketbro! Show your loved ones you are still watching over them and may they cherish the memories you left with them. I know I’ve had plenty of trades, forum convos and even meeting him at Dave’s meetup several years ago (10 years) if I remember correctly. Sorry to find out he’s no longer with us but for sure won’t be forgotten! The many friends I met here impacted my life cause these forums are very special we were always one even in a world divided. Racketboy forever!
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

I am incredibly sad to hear about this. I never did the Slack/Discord thing much but Gunstar and I exchanged plenty of PM's about gaming, old and new, Star Wars, movies, obscure mecha anime, and he was always such a joy to talk to and well versed on all of his hobbies and interests. I felt like I could always reach out and talk to him whenever. We really hit it off well and he was one I considered a close friend here. I never would have guessed that he had health issues all this time. He was a positive and great person.

He will be very missed and I wish that his family and close friends are doing their best and hanging in there. My condolences.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

rip, sorry to hear, hes in my thoughts when playing retro games
Onyxthecat
Next-Gen

Post by Onyxthecat »

:cry:
RCBH928
Next-Gen