Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Teacher By Day; Gamer By Night

by ElkinFencer10 Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:12 pm

I said what the fuck and made a blog. I figured it would be cool to have a place to keep all of the reviews I've written without having to dig through 200 pages of "Games Beaten 2016" whenever I want to send it to someone or review it. It'll also give me a good place to write about games that you don't "beat" or just general thoughts (rumors, new hardware, etc). It's whatever, but I figured I'd post a link here just in case yall want to check it out. I'm going to start putting my already-written reviews there as well as new ones.

http://elkinfencer10.weebly.com

There's also a FB page.
Last edited by ElkinFencer10 on Sat May 13, 2017 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Re: ElkinFencer10's "Me Too" Gaming Blog

by laurenhiya21 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Of course your first post is about Moe Chronicle :lol:
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:46 am

laurenhiya21 wrote:Of course your first post is about Moe Chronicle :lol:

:mrgreen: Well, that was the first review I actually wrote for the Games Beaten 2016 thread.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:35 pm

it makes sense for you to keep one. All you guys who write those long posts in the Beaten thread really. Exhum is another. I've also emailed Ack in the past telling him he should. Bone should have kept his up and just put less pressure on himself.

The way I treat my own site is just an archive of the stuff that I played for a long enough time to form some kind of thoughts on it before deciding to play something else. Sort of a cross between Games Beaten and Games NOT Beaten threads I guess. But it's nice to archive it in some organized manner I think.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:24 pm

I was actually thinking on the way home from work about 45 minutes ago that I need to write up review of games I've sunk a lot of time into but just didn't beat either because I'm a scrub or the game sucked/didn't work/called my mother a whore. Trillion would be the first.

ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Okay, my blog is officially up to date. I've got all of the reviews I've written here added there (and edited for typos), and I'll be keeping that up to date from now on. I'll post some things there that I won't post here. I'll keep posting reviews of games that I've beaten here, but may only post reviews for games I gave up on or "can't" beat (Pacman, Space Invaders, etc) as well as general thoughts and opinions on gaming news. I'll bump this whenever I post something new in case anyone cares. Link's below.

http://elkinfencer10.weebly.com

noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:16 am

looks really nice man. If you want you can actually re-date the blog posts to reflect the date you originally posted them (here). In case you want it to reflect when you really beat them. Up to you - but it took me a long time to realize you could backdate posts haha.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:37 am

noiseredux wrote:looks really nice man. If you want you can actually re-date the blog posts to reflect the date you originally posted them (here). In case you want it to reflect when you really beat them. Up to you - but it took me a long time to realize you could backdate posts haha.

Haha, way ahead of you, bro; I was doing that as I was making it. :wink:

Thanks man. I think this will give me a nice outlet for stress relief writing.

ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 am

Just wrote a review on Overwatch. Check it out, homies.

http://elkinfencer10.weebly.com/home/overwatch-ps4

noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:34 am

good stuff. Overwatch was one of the rare games that I actually preordered. I don't actually play it all that often, but I don't feel I wasted my money either. It's one of those games I'm glad to know is sitting on my HDD whenever I feel like dropping in for a night.
Return to Game Reviews