Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
BRIK
Next-Gen

Re: BRIK's Reviews!LATEST VIDEO: Donkey Kong Land for Game B

by BRIK Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:06 am

Thank you.
It's good to hear they fixed the save system, it's always quite stressful to get through a level knowing you've missed a letter lol. Interesting how the colours cause mischief on the GBC, I guess the small screen doesn't help either.
Retro Game On << Please check out my retro gaming blog. Includes reviews, news, articles, videos and just plain awesomeness.

Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.

Breaking Into The Industry <<Also my development blog (with video game related posts)
BRIK
Next-Gen

Re: BRIK's Reviews!LATEST VIDEO: Donkey Kong Land for Game B

by BRIK Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:51 am

Men in Black: The Game for PSone Review

I played this briefly in my childhood... and didn't like it so much. Today we find out if my opinion has improved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9il3_tGiT8
Retro Game On << Please check out my retro gaming blog. Includes reviews, news, articles, videos and just plain awesomeness.

Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.

Breaking Into The Industry <<Also my development blog (with video game related posts)
BRIK
Next-Gen

Re: BRIK's Reviews!LATEST VIDEO: Men in Black: The Game for

by BRIK Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 am

Lotus II R.E.C.S for Genesis/Mega Drive

Today we review this awesome racer from Gremlin and EA, based on the best darn sports car money can buy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdRz6bRzz44&list=UUYpya_WtNVnL5A9frwsnZQA

TSTR
Next-Gen

Re: BRIK's Reviews!LATEST VIDEO: Lotus II for Genesis/Mega D

by TSTR Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:22 am

Just watched the Lotus video, good stuff! Game looks pretty sweet, definitely gonna check it out.
SNESdrunk
Next-Gen

by SNESdrunk Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:31 am

Great job as usual, I really like that you pick games that aren't as popular
BRIK
Next-Gen

by BRIK Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:43 am

TSTR wrote:Just watched the Lotus video, good stuff! Game looks pretty sweet, definitely gonna check it out.

Thanks! And yeah, totally worth it if you can find it for a fiver. I dunno if I'd pay much more though.

SNESdrunk wrote:Great job as usual, I really like that you pick games that aren't as popular

Cheers man :D I'm glad you like that too, they're always so much more fun to review than the standard Mario/Zelda/Sonic release that's been reviewed to death.

BRIK
Next-Gen

by BRIK Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 am

Player [1] Video Game/Music Store Interview

Today I do something a little be different as I interview Player [1]'s founder (which is a retro gaming/music store), Michael. We talk about music, gaming and the store.
Tell me what you think :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3KBmCTW38

BRIK
Next-Gen

by BRIK Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 am

Woody Pop for SEGA Game Gear

Woah-hey it's my first SEGA Game Gear review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Ur38LeI5Q

BRIK
Next-Gen

Re: BRIK's Reviews!LATEST VIDEO: Woody Pop for Game Gear Rev

by BRIK Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:55 am

Tokyo Xtreme Racer/Tokyo Highway Challenge for Dreamcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWnvKd4wjhU

Otherwise known as Shutokou Battle in Japan, this is a fantastically original game for the Dreamcast. It's set on a Japanese express-way, but instead of conventional racing you must track down opponents and then lose them to win. This game is very non-linear for its time.

Ghegs
64-bit

Re: BRIK's Reviews!LATEST VIDEO:Tokyo Xtreme Racer for Dream

by Ghegs Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:36 am

Nice, another racer review. I've only played the PS2 game Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3, which wasn't all that great.

The latest game in the series is not Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2 on the PS2, but Shutokou Battle X aka. Import Tuner Challenge on the Xbox 360. The release dates do make it a tad confusing, as TXR:D2 was released after SBX in most territories. But the games were originally released in Japan in 2005 and 2006 respectively.
My videos

Rolling Start!! - Arcade Racing Game Forum
Return to Game Reviews