Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
Ack

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

Post by Ack »

BoringSupreez wrote:
mjmjr25 wrote:Everyone seems put off, but I for one am loving this new gaggle of bots, at present.

The quality of their English certainly seems to have risen over the years. Doesn't hide the fact that there's no brain behind the posting though. "I have a list of unpopular gaming opinions." :lol:

What's more fun is when they give good answers, like in the underrated RPG thread.
Daria
24-bit

Post by Daria »

laurenhiya21 wrote:I can't think of any English games that I can't find any reviews for, but I can think of a few Japanese ones, like:

Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou (SNES)

I can promise you there's at least one of these up on YouTube as of this week ;)

https://youtu.be/FWiXfaerwRs
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.
andrea_har

Post by andrea_har »

Daria wrote:
laurenhiya21 wrote:I can't think of any English games that I can't find any reviews for, but I can think of a few Japanese ones, like:

Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou (SNES)

I can promise you there's at least one of these up on YouTube as of this week ;)

https://youtu.be/FWiXfaerwRs

thank you :wink:
Mikcat12

Post by Mikcat12 »

There's this really cool game for the sega gamegear.
Slider (Game Gear)
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

I don't know that it has it, but I would really like gamepad support for RS2 for sure. I haven't noticed, has S-E put any of their games on sale lately? I really don't want to drop $17.99 on it...
Daria
24-bit

Post by Daria »

Sarge wrote:I don't know that it has it, but I would really like gamepad support for RS2 for sure. I haven't noticed, has S-E put any of their games on sale lately? I really don't want to drop $17.99 on it...

I am veeeery slowly filling out google surveys to afford a download. Then it's totally review time.

Currently at $13. :P
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.