Pierrot's Twitch Streams

Post game-related video clips here
pierrot
Next-Gen

Re: Pierrot's Twitch Streams

Post by pierrot »

Unfortunately, Partridge, we're going to have to evolve them again. I've been trying to hold off as long as possible, but I just barely managed to finish Saturn's Tower last night, and Ryudon and Freya are about to hit their level caps in AP and IN respectively. I'm sort of hoping you'll be around to guide me with your sage wisdom again, but we'll see.

Getting ready for Elnard tonight. hopefully I can beat that bastard rival human.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

pierrot wrote:Getting ready for Elnard tonight. hopefully I can beat that bastard rival human.

And you were victorious. Against the Rival and the accursed spiders. I'm so proud.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Thanks Michi! I'm pretty sure your support was the glue that made that engine tick (I'm sure this is a common expression that everyone uses). I also think Maru's auspicious arrival to the stream resulted in some blessed RNG for our travels through the pit spider dens.
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

In contrast, I think I'm bad luck. :(

But hey, we talk about stuff like ice cream! So really, we win even if we lose.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

pierrot wrote:Unfortunately, Partridge, we're going to have to evolve them again. I've been trying to hold off as long as possible, but I just barely managed to finish Saturn's Tower last night, and Ryudon and Freya are about to hit their level caps in AP and IN respectively. I'm sort of hoping you'll be around to guide me with your sage wisdom again, but we'll see.

Awww, that's alright. Hopefully I can catch the next stream because after Wednesday my summer break starts so I'll have a ton of free time :D
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Key-Glyph wrote:In contrast, I think I'm bad luck. :(

But hey, we talk about stuff like ice cream! So really, we win even if we lose.

Aw, Key. I was never supposed to beat Saturn with the levels and equipment I had, anyway. The fact that I even did was a minor miracle, even if you didn’t happen to be there for it. Maru wasn’t able to see me beat the rival in Elnard, either. Yeah, either way, though, the conversations of ice cream and mass extinctions make your presence a net positive. Even if I’m just going to be reminded that I might never have the chance to taste ube ice cream in a taiyaki cone. :cry:

PartridgeSenpai wrote:Awww, that's alright. Hopefully I can catch the next stream because after Wednesday my summer break starts so I'll have a ton of free time :D

I hope to see you there, but at least I have the knowledge that no party could ever be as good as that one, if I have to rely on myself for the next set of evolutions.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Getting set up for, hopefully, the last night of After Armageddon Gaiden, right now. It's your last chance to get in on the calm chaos that is this game.

If I finish with it early enough, and still feel like it, I was thinking of doing a "bonus" stream of sorts, for a little bit right after, with either Dragon Slayer on the Saturn, or Umihara Kawase Shun on the Playstation.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

I watched you get boned by Zelda II keys. You have a very New England voice. Stay woke.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

:lol: Thanks, Bone! Is it the sound of caustic cynicism that you're referring to?
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Yes.