Post game-related video clips here
Ziggy587

Re: The MetalJesus Video Thread

by Ziggy587 Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:49 am

Again, there are internal versions of this available. Though you would probably have to pay more money for one if you can't install it yourself.
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

by Metal Jesus Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:18 pm

Ziggy587 wrote:Again, there are internal versions of this available. Though you would probably have to pay more money for one if you can't install it yourself.

I've looked into the internal mods...and they are $200-$300... which is why I am excited for a easy plug and play mod. I think when ZeldaXPRO gets down with the v3.0 with better shielding it should be perfect.
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Metal Jesus wrote:
Ziggy587 wrote:Again, there are internal versions of this available. Though you would probably have to pay more money for one if you can't install it yourself.

I've looked into the internal mods...and they are $200-$300... which is why I am excited for a easy plug and play mod. I think when ZeldaXPRO gets down with the v3.0 with better shielding it should be perfect.

To be perfectly clear about why I wanted to post this info... It's not really aimed at the person who requires something to be plug and play, or has to pay a shit ton for installation of mods. Stuff like this is awesome because anyone can use it, and for that reason it gets a ton more exposure. The DIY stuff flies under the radar most of the time. DIY'ers can come across the plug and plug stuff without being aware of the DIY versions. That's really the only reason why I'm bothering to post such info.
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

by fastbilly1 Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:59 pm

MJ, you made one of my coworkers years last weekend. He was at Portland Retro Gaming Expo and said the highlight of the weekend was meeting you and getting a photograph. Well done sir.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

by Metal Jesus Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:43 am

fastbilly1 wrote:MJ, you made one of my coworkers years last weekend. He was at Portland Retro Gaming Expo and said the highlight of the weekend was meeting you and getting a photograph. Well done sir.

Yeah, Portland Expo is pretty awesome!! Meeting people is definitely one of my highlights as well!! Glad he had a great time :)
Metal Jesus
128-bit

by Metal Jesus Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:44 am

Stupidly Expensive $$$ & Rare GAMECUBE Games w/ John Hancock

YouTube: https://youtu.be/KyXGq0rldBY

GAMES SHOWN:
Go! Go! Hypergrind
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Promotional Disc
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Two-Game Bonus Disc!
Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker (Sealed)
Star Wars Bounty Hunter (Cover variant
Cubivore
Gotcha Force
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
Game Boy Player start-up disc
Metroid Prime / Zelda Wind Waker COMBO
Pokemon Box
NCAA College Basketball 2K3
Disney Sports Basketball
bigpunisha

by bigpunisha Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:16 am

This CD pictures is making me cry... I loved phantasy star online so much !!
I played on dreamcast this was my first online gamec :D
Thank you for remembering this
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

by samsonlonghair Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Hey Metaljesus, I liked your recent video on the neogeo mini. You’re always such an upbeat guy, so when you say a product is bad, I know it’s a HARD pass. The non-clicky joystick really kills it. Thanks for demonstrating all the weirdness of that controller.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

by Metal Jesus Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:26 am

samsonlonghair wrote:Hey Metaljesus, I liked your recent video on the neogeo mini. You’re always such an upbeat guy, so when you say a product is bad, I know it’s a HARD pass. The non-clicky joystick really kills it. Thanks for demonstrating all the weirdness of that controller.

So glad you liked the video! It was a fun one to make :)
benderx
Next-Gen

by benderx Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:10 pm

I bought the ps2 HDMI by poud technology. I'm going to run extra tests. I bought the generic ps2 HDMI 4 years ago disliked it, resold. Ps1 games do look great in rgb, wished pound technology supported special graphic plugins like the ps1/ps2 emulators.
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Return to Videos