The MetalJesus Video Thread

Post game-related video clips here
Metal Jesus
128-bit

The MetalJesus Video Thread

Post by Metal Jesus »

http://youtu.be/WmzxVCAGuJQ <--YouTube

Since the Dawn of Man, powdered cheese & cheap cooked noodles have been the lifeblood of our youth. Now, Drunken Master Paul & Metal Jesus find new ways to ROCK out an old classic. Some ideas are good...and some... can KILL YOU!

When you make Mac n Cheese, what do you put in it?
Last edited by Metal Jesus on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Re: GAMER Eats - Rockin' Mac n Cheese

Post by Metal Jesus »

CRTGAMER wrote:
Sometimes instead of Kraft with the powder cheese, I boil up egg noodles with some American Cheese. Always throw in that just one more slice or two. I add Kikoman Soy Sauce and Nanami Togaashi (Japanese Hot pepper) in mine, the type that has sesame seed and seaweed chunks in it. No really it is tasty, Yum!

Man, that sounds amazing!
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Woah! Didn't know MetalJesus was on here XD I've been watching a ton of your videos for ideas for what games to add to my collection...well learn something new every day...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

darsparx wrote:Woah! Didn't know MetalJesus was on here XD I've been watching a ton of your videos for ideas for what games to add to my collection...well learn something new every day...

I love the Racketboy site! Been on here for years...

Next week, will be a new Recent Game Pickups video with some pretty great games! check it out.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Yeah been looking at those too, but right now all I can do is dream and add the games to a list of games I want(only ones I generally don't add are the ones that are the shmups unless they are maybe a space shooter of some sort that seems like a spawn of galaga XD)...but mac n cheese definitely good stuff....well that and mashed potatoes XD

(going to be awhile though before my collection is anywhere near yours though I've only really started trying to get old games and maybe some new ones now that i finally have a job XD)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Need to drop some science, which will only be beneficial for all.

This is valuable information, not me talking down to you. I have over twenty years of culinary experience, from Kraft dinner (for shame calling it mac n' Cheese, for shame) to crab stuffed lobster with truffle oil. Not saying I'm a better cook than you guys (well, kinda) but I have boat loads of knowing how to cook things correctly.

You guys are probably making your Kraft dinner all kinds of wrong. And to make Rockin' Kraft Dinner, you need to start with the noodles, and then the "sauce".

Here goes:

You need four quarts of rapidly boiling water in a large pot (large enough for 2 gallons of water). Rapidly boiling is the key,. Once a rapid boil is attained, add the noodles, stir with a WOODEN SPOON (makes a difference) to make sure no noodle sticks to the bottom of the pot.

Boil for six minutes, seven max.

Before draining, place the lid of your soup pot upside down in your sink. On top of the lid, place your colander and turn on the garbage disposal if you have one. Why? Because the sink will back up some nasty water on your noodles if you don't.

Reduce your stove top to medium low.

Place drained noodles into pot. Stir like crazy. If the noodles stick, take it off the heat. Your goal is to dry out the excess water vapor from the noodles to leave them al dente. When the pot stops steaming, you know you're in business, and it is time to drop in a half stick of butter, at room temp. Cold is acceptable as well, but don't melt the butter before adding it.

After the butter melts, add the powder, making sure to add the entire pack. I smack the pack of powder something fierce. Once the powder is mixed in thoroughly, take a 1/2 cup of WHOLE milk, and drizzle in a tablespoon at a time. You should only use 1/4 cup (or half of a half cup) depending on how thick you like your sauce, but some like it firm, some like it soft. They key is to add the milk a bit at a time.

My standard is: Once the mac and cheese starts to stick together, it's done. I usually use around one third of a cup of milk, but in the end it is all about the noodles retaining a bite.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

Luke wrote:Need to drop some science, which will only be beneficial for all.

….

There is nothing about this detailed explanation I don't LOVE. Thanks for the education! :)
Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

Love your videos man. Always make me laugh and keep me interested the whole video. :mrgreen:
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Xbox 360 Hidden Gems

Post by Metal Jesus »

http://youtu.be/YLu2hNCAp3M

The 7th Generation of consoles has ended, so lets look back and see what Hidden Gems games are fun to play for collectors looking beyond the popular titles.

Here is Part 2 with more games!

http://youtu.be/7pPASfYFYEY <--YouTube
Last edited by Metal Jesus on Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Xbox 360 Hidden Gems

Post by Hobie-wan »

Earth Defense Force 2017 is great B-movie styled blow-stuff-up fun. I enjoy the older games in Raiden Fighters Aces more than Raiden IV on the 360.