It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE 5/15)

Post game-related video clips here
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE 5/15)

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Gather 'round ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls to a monumental disaster known as, "The BogusMeatFactory Stream Thread," also known as the, "I Think so Highly of Myself that I Think You Would Want to Watch Me Play Video Games Thread!"

Through this magical portal, you will find yourself transported to a world of mundane game play, possible conversation and a whole slew of sad facts about my life! EXCITING I KNOW!!!

Stream Schedule

Every Tuesday Night at 8PM EDT -Sea of Thieves

What's on Tap?

Sea of Thieves - Genuinely one of my all time favorites games. The amount of fun and social shenanigans involved are unlimited.

Games Beaten on Stream

Chrono Trigger
Sonic Adventure
Burning Rangers
Quest for Glory
3 Ninjas Kickback (Sega CD)
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (Sega CD)
Make My Video - Kriss Kross (Sega CD)
Return to Zork
Castlevania
Shenmue
Walking Dead Season 1
Space Quest 1
Space Quest 2
Space Quest 3
Last edited by BogusMeatFactory on Tue May 15, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream Thread: Chrono Trigger!

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

Short warning. It would've been cool if you told us in advance.

I'll try to be around near the beginning. We could have some interesting discussion light of the somewhat unhinged CT thread in the RPG forum.
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATED trade list
noiseredux wrote:Playing on your GBA/PSP you can be watching a movie/TV show/playing another RPG on your TV and then just look at the screen every once in a while
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Valkyrie-Favor wrote:Short warning. It would've been cool if you told us in advance.

I'll try to be around near the beginning. We could have some interesting discussion light of the somewhat unhinged CT thread in the RPG forum.

I know, I'm sorry for the short notice. Luckily, I won't make crazy progress as I tend to look around a lot in games of this nature and talk to everyone, so you won't see me rushing through! I will be talkative though if you chime in on the chat so it won't be completely dull. The only gripe I have is an added delay with twitch, but I have a chat client running on the actual stream so you can see when I get the message.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

BTW, how much of that thread have you read? I don't know what kind of discussion we'll be having, if any, but it wouldn't surprise me if people referred back to it.
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATED trade list
noiseredux wrote:Playing on your GBA/PSP you can be watching a movie/TV show/playing another RPG on your TV and then just look at the screen every once in a while
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

I have read a lot about the discussion of what makes a good RPG, the balance between grind and difficulty as well as the elements of strategy that make up a good RPG. Now, know that this may be my first time playing Chrono Trigger, but it isn't my first time playing an RPG so I can talk on the subject, although my experience may not be as extensive as some.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I'll be interested to see what you think. I played CT for the first time a few years ago and loved it at first, and then grew to just not want to finish it and have since considered myself less than a fan.

Also, did I already ask you this - is your avatar that dude from the Slumber Party Massacre movies?
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

noiseredux wrote:I'll be interested to see what you think. I played CT for the first time a few years ago and loved it at first, and then grew to just not want to finish it and have since considered myself less than a fan.

Also, did I already ask you this - is your avatar that dude from the Slumber Party Massacre movies?

nope it is actually from the FMV game, "Crime Patrol." This screen capture is from the strip club scene where you and your partner (pictured) drink Yoohoo and shoot people.

Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

I got home too late. :\
I'll probably miss it tomorrow too.
eggman
24-bit

Post by eggman »

How far did you get last night? I began watching around 8pm and decided to listen and play CT too. I am about 12 hours in.

It was cool to listen to your take on the first hour or so and your various conversations with Valk and others. I am also playing the game for the first time and have heard good things ever since it was released.

I was a Megadrive/ Genesis kid and missed the SNES RPGs growing up. Looking forward to checking back on your progress over the next few days in between family and work.
Need Hexyz Force and Class of Heroes 2 for a complete PSP RPG Set.....let me know your price!!!!
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Yeah the stream went great! Thanks everyone who was watching. I am probably gonna adjust the time to end around 11 PM since I was really struggling to go a full 5 hours. Right now I am in the factory in the future, working with a crane and such.

So far so good!