Post game-related video clips here
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: KeyGlyph's Streams & etcetera

by BoneSnapDeez Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:07 pm

Key, I've been watching your stuff on delay (YouTube) but was happy to tune in live last night. I had to scoot out a little early (my kids would not go to bed!) but what I watched was so entertaining. You have a knack for this, keep it up.
yaktaur
8-bit

by yaktaur Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:56 am

Necro bump here but I remember watching a KeyGlyph (Hello!) stream of Sonic Spinball and was looking for it but I can't seem to find it! Was just wondering if it's been deleted (fine if so for any reason) or am a bad searcher!
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

by Key-Glyph Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:05 pm

yaktaur wrote:Necro bump here but I remember watching a KeyGlyph (Hello!) stream of Sonic Spinball and was looking for it but I can't seem to find it! Was just wondering if it's been deleted (fine if so for any reason) or am a bad searcher!

Hey yaktaur! I'm really sorry -- I haven't been uploading my VODs anywhere lately, and I've hidden most of the ones I used to showcase on my YouTube channel. There's a lot of reasons for this, and I may change my mind in the future. But as for right now, that particular Spinball stream isn't published anywhere. Thanks for asking, though, and I hope to see you next time. :mrgreen:

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
Return to Videos