Post game-related video clips here
User avatar
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 19894
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Maine

Re: This Is So Cring

by BoneSnapDeez Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:52 pm

jfl @ marurun sneeding because he can't keep up with zoomer slang; take the languagepill brother.
User avatar
marurun
Moderator
 
Posts: 10738
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 8:51 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: This Is So Cring

by marurun Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:10 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:jfl @ marurun sneeding because he can't keep up with zoomer slang; take the languagepill brother.


I am so confused!
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
User avatar
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8038
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: NYC

Re: This Is So Cring

by o.pwuaioc Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:43 pm

However, you feel about language, that video was awful. I couldn't stomach it. Oh, no, I used another noun as a verb! Run, children, marurun will murder you all! Oh, no, I did it again!
User avatar
MrPopo
Moderator
 
Posts: 23400
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:01 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: This Is So Cring

by MrPopo Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:54 am

Nouns as verbs are fine. It's verbs as nouns that need to be purged.
Image
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
User avatar
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8038
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: NYC

Re: This Is So Cring

by o.pwuaioc Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:00 am

MrPopo wrote:Nouns as verbs are fine. It's verbs as nouns that need to be purged.

I think you'll feel better if you go for a run.

Fun fact: language change chiefly irks those who see the change in their lifetime. That's why you use fun as an adjective, even though the best writers of our recent past say it is strictly a noun.

Language change isn't always good, but it will always happen, and there's nothing we crotchety old folks can do about it.
User avatar
marurun
Moderator
 
Posts: 10738
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 8:51 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: This Is So Cring

by marurun Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:18 am

We all know this. You aren’t schooling anyone.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
User avatar
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8038
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: NYC

Re: This Is So Cring

by o.pwuaioc Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:57 am

marurun wrote:We all know this. You aren’t schooling anyone.

Sure, if you say so. :roll:
User avatar
marurun
Moderator
 
Posts: 10738
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 8:51 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: This Is So Cring

by marurun Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:55 am

o.pwuaioc wrote:
marurun wrote:We all know this. You aren’t schooling anyone.

Sure, if you say so. :roll:


You ruin the fun if you take our protestations too seriously.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
User avatar
MrPopo
Moderator
 
Posts: 23400
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:01 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: This Is So Cring

by MrPopo Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:38 am

But it's on brand for him.
Image
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Return to Videos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests