Who Has Official Dreamcast Magazines?

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
rmal
8-bit

Post by rmal »

Yeah, I love the Dreamcast :) Anyway, I've got a number of the images cut together and I plan on having it finished this weekend so sometime next weekend I'll have Issue 0 done and ready for everyone to download.
~Ryan
phillyman
8-bit

Post by phillyman »

I have issue 12 .....Tony Hawk on the cover .....I can feed it thru this week if someone wants to clean up the scans
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

phillyman wrote:I have issue 12 .....Tony Hawk on the cover .....I can feed it thru this week if someone wants to clean up the scans

I'll work on that one!
Dr. J

Post by Dr. J »

I've got issues:

May 2000: Power Stone 2 feature with huge Resident Evil: Code Veronica review and strategy
September/October 2000: Tony Hawk 2 and Dreamcast's 1st Birthday features, with reviews of Virtua Tennis, Space Channel 5, Power Stone 2, Seaman, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Holiday 2000: Massive holiday buyers guide (games, peripherals, toys, everything), huge reviews and comparison of Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia, and reviews of Tony Hawk 2, Metropolis Street Racer, Sega Marine Fishing, Capcom vs. SNK, Quake 3, and Samba de Amigo

They're beat up but still readable, but I don't have a scanner. If they can help somehow, lemme know.
Lan-Di
24-bit

Post by Lan-Di »

I've got the one with Phantasy Star Online (and Dreamcast 2) on the front..It's the only DC mag i got left..
But I never dumped the demo disks, I got everyone of em'
nate
32-bit

Re: Who Has Official Dreamcast Magazines?

Post by nate »

Hey all...I just joined up. I preorderd the DC and I did subscribe to the mag. I think I may have all of them and the demo discs. I save everything. but I'm not exactly sure where they all are.

how many were there ? Spiderman on the last issue cover ? what was the last issue number ?
Ocelot, did it again...sorry Boss !
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Post by HeavyMetalMe »

AWESOME PROJECT. This would be great if we could get all these online. I'd love to read them!
High-Brow Gag & Pure Shooting
Jayson
64-bit

Post by Jayson »

HeavyMetalMe wrote:AWESOME PROJECT. This would be great if we could get all these online. I'd love to read them!

So would I, Nate bumped a thread that was over 2 years old so I'm not sure what progress has been made...
nova1313
24-bit

Post by nova1313 »

If you need anymore of them I have all issues and can scan. PM me if you can't get someone else to do so.. My copies are not in great shape but it would be something..
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

I've only been able to find 2 issues online, 0 and 1. I wish this project would pick up again, as I'm sure many DC fans would as well.
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^