Broodstar’s Game Boy Collection ~updated 23.08.2014~

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Broodstar
24-bit

Re: Broodstar’s Game Boy Collection ~updated 23.08.2014~

Post by Broodstar »

Been a while since I bought anything new for my Game Boy collection, but now I'm back with new stuff:

I have hunted this game since I've started collecting (a rare game according to Nintendo Age):
Kirby's Dreamland 2 to complete the Kirby's Dreamland collection (the two GB titles plus the GBA one):
TMNT 2 to complete the TMNT Classic Game Boy collection:
According to Nintendo Age this is uncommon, but is a pretty bad game:
And this is also crappy but got it for free with Avenging Spirit:

On the negative side of my return to collecting Game Boy stuff i had to sell my SNES and a couple of GBA games (GTA was the only one i miss).

@FerretGamer: sorry man i'm answering you a couple of months later :) i haven't been on the forum since then. I think is a big minus that the portable sega console cannot play games like Shinning Force and other good RPGs. But as you said, for the money is a good console.
I will try to edit the pictures with Screen Gopher, thanks for the tip.

Later edit: Also finished painting this crazy Pikachu:
I Am Fire And Life Incarnate.
My Game Boy collection
Broodstar
24-bit

Re: Broodstar’s Game Boy Collection ~updated 23.08.2014~

Post by Broodstar »

I am selling my entire collection... So anybody interested can find the details here (I hope I am allowed to share the link here, otherwise please tell me know and I will remove it):
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Game-Boy-Collection-with-rare-games-and-complete-series/324273829847

Keep in mind that I haven't updated this thread in years, so many cheap/bad games are not present anymore, and some games have been replaced with newer/better condition ones.

Anyway, I'm here to answer questions if you have any.
I Am Fire And Life Incarnate.
My Game Boy collection