“Safe” ROM Sites

Emu Talk Goes Here
Citizin
24-bit

Re: “Safe” ROM Sites

Post by Citizin »

How good is the collection of Dreamcast ISO's at Emu Asylum?

It's where I got most of my TG-16 ROM's at. Good site.
IcKy99
Next-Gen

Post by IcKy99 »

emuasylm and http://www.rombay.com/

are my favorite rom sites, both have a good selection of ISOs for a small fee of course but its worth every penny for the dreamcast self booting isos!
Lo0kY
64-bit

Post by Lo0kY »

http://www.emucation.com

Great site (though outdated ROMs) , but it a virus-free site guaranteed with a friendly forum that would help.
Kyle
24-bit

Post by Kyle »

EmuAsylum would be a good site, if you don't have to pay something.
I really like to download some TG Isos, but i don't want to pay for that.
Master_OrHan

Post by Master_OrHan »

www.coolrom.com

www.romhustler.com

www.romcenter.com

www.DopeROMS.com

All excellent sites, haven't downloaded any viruses yet. Best of all they are all free.
Master_OrHan

Post by Master_OrHan »

jeanetti wrote:How do i get software that needs a dvd rom drive to work on my computer with no dvd rom drive? I got some music software and it needs a dvd rom drive which is one thing i don't have. I was just wondering if there is anything i can download or something that is not expensive like buy a dvd rom drive. Thanks for your help!

DVD drive is like $20-$30 dollars for an internal one. You should start your own thread for this question IMO.

Try Daemon Tools Lite, Google it, it should be free. You can mount DVD images with it.

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

Come on guys, posting links to rom sites is just asking for trouble. Google is your friend, use it.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Hi new here I'm fanatic of old games like my user account said, but the sites that are posted here are not available and from someone, I can't download the games or my antivirus system said its dangerous.

Can someone replay to this post for good sites for old games like Mame, GBA, NES, GameCube to download Roms and Emulators?
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Fanatic wrote:Hi new here I'm fanatic of old games like my user account said, but the sites that are posted here are not available and from someone, I can't download the games or my antivirus system said its dangerous.

Can someone replay to this post for good sites for old games like Mame, GBA, NES, GameCube to download Roms and Emulators?

Welcome!
I know I've found Emuparadise to be be nice for grabbing a quick ROM, but they often avoid listing the high-profile first-party Nintendo games.

However, I also look forward to hearing other recommendations in this day and age.
I honestly don't remember what happened to some of my sets and such....
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Post by casterofdreams »

Now back to the post: emuparadise is what I used to use a long time ago for ISOs. Coolrom for cartridge based games. You can google search complete rom dumps as well.